• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Fair enough, I'll just recommend your post then if you're keeping it updated for each release.
I plan on keeping it updated whenever the mechanics change. It doesn't look like it'll need an update for 0.36 since I don't really touch on fetish/sexual content much. Once 0.36 is out, I'll do a quick run through of the changelog and play a game, but there's little on the public plan that will require an update.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Updated the walkthrough to add Chelsea's fetish and a little blurb about Mercurial Speed. One of the image series for Chelsea's fetish (with Mary) seems to be currently bugged. The dialog works and you get credit for having completed it but you don't get the images. Also as far as I can tell the Cheerleader and Rebel quests are currently bugged. I have not been able to trigger either of those for the last few versions of the game.

Edit: Confirmed that the rebel and cheerleader quests still work. I just hadn't done neighborhood watch enough.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I just ran both the cheerleader and rebel mission sets without difficulty. I had alignment 65, 15 combat wins, and got Kelly approaching Billy about her mission as soon as I headed towards a class at school. Sandra was the same. As soon as I completed Kelly's mission and went to aother class, she approached Billy about her problem.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I just ran both the cheerleader and rebel mission sets without difficulty. I had alignment 65, 15 combat wins, and got Kelly approaching Billy about her mission as soon as I headed towards a class at school. Sandra was the same. As soon as I completed Kelly's mission and went to aother class, she approached Billy about her problem.
Ok good to know, I probably just haven't done enough neighborhood watch stuff in the last playthrough I did.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
There is no incest content in game?
There isn't at the beginning. The game includes it as the MC grows into his powers and acquires sexual flaws that negate his incest taboo. Once the MC wants it and "adjusts" his target(s) to want it too, it happens.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a downloadable version of the walkthrough? Sometimes I'm offline. I can copy paste, but if it is already available that would be great.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Updated fetishes for Sandra, Chelsea, and Terri. Also made a few corrections for things that have either been fixed or that I just got wrong. My Rebel/Cheerleader section was a little off for instance. I had a few mistakes in my fetish section as well that I fixed.

Last edited:

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
- I recommend boosting Persuasion to 2 first so you get extra stat points when you train with Mom or Sis, then raise Leadership to 2 and Research to 3
- Allie has a leadership check when you find her in Research class that gives you extra favor with her if you pass it so that's why I recommend doing Leadership first
Is this still correct? I'm seeing a Persuasion check being reported for Allie.

- Don't forget to use your xray vision to gain energy from the girls. Initially you can also use it to gain willpower from any girl that you don't have the right flaws to find attractive (Mom, Sis, Allie, and Ms Larson at first).
Also should add Chelsea to the list.

Reactions: sillyrobot

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
The principal called me to tutor the kids but she didnt call me to get the job did i skip an event or something?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
The principal called me to tutor the kids but she didnt call me to get the job did i skip an event or something?
You should have received two calls to the office. In the first call, she congratulates you for fixing your grades. You get 25? Logistics influence. That is enough to go to the Logistics HQ and get a job.

The second trip, she assigns the role of tutor.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote