• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

syawal87

Dec 11, 2017
Terry and samantha don't have small favor and big favor. how i unlock their fetish ? can someone tell me please.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Terry and samantha don't have small favor and big favor. how i unlock their fetish ? can someone tell me please.
Both of the women should have small and large favours. Are you sure you are running 0.38? Both of those women are among the last to get their fetish defined.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
What does "love is now capped" mean ? I only see them in mom and sister. Is there no way to unlock their love except love overdose ?
It means you've improved your relationship with them as far as the current game will allow you to go. Odds are you'll need to dose them to go further.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What does "love is now capped" mean ? I only see them in mom and sister. Is there no way to unlock their love except love overdose ?
Incest taboo limits their love. Your relatives will love you, but not "love" you unless their incest taboo is broken somehow. You can sort-of break it by driving them insane (nymphomania / obsession) or more permanently and discriminately with Family Ties mindcraft suppression (it's a facet of Mind Control that requires at least the level 2 version of the power).

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, the progression is a whole boatload of confusing, like HOW do we get one of the girl's numbers after we get them to 60 favor, where are the options for that alone?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Alright, the progression is a whole boatload of confusing, like HOW do we get one of the girl's numbers after we get them to 60 favor, where are the options for that alone?
Get Favor to 60.
Meet the girl and open Interactions (top row middle -- sort of a complex wire diagram).
Look in the small favor interaction (filled star on the right side one row above the bottom).
"Get phone number" is an option. You need at least 60 Favor and 2 Charm to activate the request. Principal requires higher Favor.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Get Favor to 60.
Meet the girl and open Interactions (top row middle -- sort of a complex wire diagram).
Look in the small favor interaction (filled star on the right side one row above the bottom).
"Get phone number" is an option. You need at least 60 Favor and 2 Charm to activate the request. Principal requires higher Favor.
Ah sublists are fun, I hadnt tried to look into them, thank you deeply.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dam i hoped to have fun but no chance
wish i could start more easy path o_O

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
This game is kinda ridiculous. A game shouldnt require a walkthrough to be fun. ugh.
It doesn't. I had fun before I made my walkthrough. I made my walkthrough because, while I found it fun, there is enough detail and optimisation potential that some people would like the help.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
trying to unlock Denise fetish, forced blowjob does not appear, already done forced kiss and forced grope

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Right! I don't bother with Wild Oats myself. I should add a note about its effects.
I gave up on that as well. IMO you miss out on too much of the content if you use Wild Oats. I just have to go into it realizing I'll be annoyed by the girls all becoming whores and just focus instead on the scenes I do like.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
corruption 85, how much corruption she needs? maybe i am missing it because it's too much?
maybe script don't work properly because of it?
You need to do the small or large favor option to lead her to a private area. You can't do BJs or any of the most explicit sex in the hallway right in front of everyone. There is also a minimum lust requirement, don't remember how much.

Last edited:

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
corruption 85, how much corruption i need? maybe i am missing it because it's too much?
maybe script don't work properly because of it?
You need to do the small or large favor option to lead her to a private area. You can't do BJs or any of the most explicit sex in the hallway right in front of everyone. There is also a minimum lust requirement, don't remember how much.
i know it, and i am doing it, but there is only normal blowjob, without forced branch
wow it is DONE, sorry for caps, you don't know how long i tried to finish it, thank you for your answers:)

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
85 Corruption is fine. Try the forced grope again in case it didn't catch (I don't know when you raised corruption -- the corruption needs to be high enough for the action to be successful not necessarily to start it).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote