Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
i have "best janitor" ending and game over, what i did wrong?
or it is only ending?
i didn't played by walkthrough, i played by myself

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
no i am not, karma 100
i am saint by game standards
Karma has nothing to do with demerits. You get demerits from public sex acts (masturbation, some school sex, combat sex) and from failing to maintain your grades.

Get too many and the Initaitve comes for you.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
anyway i can remove them?
Karma has nothing to do with demerits. You get demerits from public sex acts (masturbation, some school sex, combat sex) and from failing to maintain your grades.

Get too many and the Initaitve comes for you.
anyway i can remove demerits?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
anyway i can remove them?

anyway i can remove demerits?
Principal Larson can remove one per week as a Professional Favor. (Large Favor, requires 100 Favor, 3 Charm, and some Mindcraft changes block the option). She can only affect demerits created at the school, but I think that's the only type that currently exists.

They also typically expire on their own after about 2 months.

So get Larson to remove at least one demerit, make certain your grades are above 80 (I think the demerits start at 70 or less, but I know 80 is safe), and avoid public sex for a couple of months.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Not playing a mod and stuck I have 100 school influence and 500 Global. How do I convert to Intiative influence?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Not playing a mod and stuck I have 100 school influence and 500 Global. How do I convert to Intiative influence?

Go talk to the principal. Rightmost icon where you pick classes then middle option of the sub-menu. Rightmost choice converts influence between types.

Reactions: iscokeit

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thanks. One more. I'm at like 87 anger for Steph and can't figure out how to drop it.....

Anger can be modified down 3 ways. First, is the negative interaction set. There are apology and beg options.
The second is with the power Psychosism. The apathy aura and Lucid Dementia both reduce anger.
The third is Mind Control. The Anger suppression reduces anger each day.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
The walkthrough is great overall, but it doesn't include the jealous scenes and I am stumped with what to try next. I'm trying to access jealous 5, I think. I've done the cleaning one, the shower one, the room blowjob, and the breakfast handjob.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
So, I'm confused by the walkthrough. In it, for week 1, it says to train with sis on Wednesday and Friday if "willpower is decent" and you have 80+ favor. Well, I don't even know what training with sis means. Is it an option somewhere because I don't see it anywhere.

Same for week 2. It says to use the afternoon to train concentration. I don't see that option anywhere either. Could someone clarify that?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So, I'm confused by the walkthrough. In it, for week 1, it says to train with sis on Wednesday and Friday if "willpower is decent" and you have 80+ favor. Well, I don't even know what training with sis means. Is it an option somewhere because I don't see it anywhere.

Same for week 2. It says to use the afternoon to train concentration. I don't see that option anywhere either. Could someone clarify that?

Under the Interactions menu is a "Personal Training" option (very bottom, middle choice -- looks like a man in front of a screen). The training requires 3 Charm and a bunch of Favor, but no energy. Billy receives experience equal to Natural Mental + Concentration in one talent and Persuasion in a second. Which talents get boosted depends on the personality of the teacher. For the sister, it is Concentration for the first and Awareness for the second.

D

Deleted member 1371216

This game isn't really worth it... I mean why this much grind we know why we all are here haha

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Que beneficios trae el cambio de género del polimorfismo?
Es bueno usarlo o no?
It affects some relationship interactions like sex with Samantha

Afecta algunas interacciones de relación como el sexo con Samantha

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote