Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I don't see a Drone option when trying to Mind-control mom though I see it for all of the other women. Was there a change to how that works with Mom in this game? I admit I haven't played in several versions.
I made mom a drone yesterday so it works fine. Double check you have more than 80 Control on her since it is an advanced modification.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I made mom a drone yesterday so it works fine. Double check you have more than 80 Control on her since it is an advanced modification.
I quit and reloaded and for some reason it worked. *big shrug* I went about it the same way I did with the other women in the game, so I'm not sure why it wasn't showing as an option. Ah well, on with the grind...

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I've heard it happens during the first week of May if your grades are good. No first-hand knowledge yet though.

cumthos

May 26, 2018
I've heard it happens during the first week of May if your grades are good. No first-hand knowledge yet though.
Hey, I know that you just said you have no personal experience/knowledge on the matter but I wanted to get your thoughts.

You mentioned (in your walkthrough I think) that the NCHDL completion event thingy still locks you out of random school events. Do you recommend doing the event before graduation time and then allowing graduation to wrap up the whole school block/chain?

Also, not really relevant, what are your thoughts on a proper plot timeline of the game? Like for instance, it is almost a guarantee that you would have fucked Sandra and Kelly before any of the Rebel or Cheerleader missions. And then the plot of those missions is that you are a social nobody, which is also quite strange considering that news should have spread that the potentially greatest hero/villain ever is in a local private school. And how can Allie be weirded out by you (Mind control sex) and have a huge crush on you ("Owning" a class action)?

Sorry for the ramble. The bold thing is the important part.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hey, I know that you just said you have no personal experience/knowledge on the matter but I wanted to get your thoughts.

You mentioned (in your walkthrough I think) that the NCHDL completion event thingy still locks you out of random school events. Do you recommend doing the event before graduation time and then allowing graduation to wrap up the whole school block/chain?

Also, not really relevant, what are your thoughts on a proper plot timeline of the game? Like for instance, it is almost a guarantee that you would have fucked Sandra and Kelly before any of the Rebel or Cheerleader missions. And then the plot of those missions is that you are a social nobody, which is also quite strange considering that news should have spread that the potentially greatest hero/villain ever is in a local private school. And how can Allie be weirded out by you (Mind control sex) and have a huge crush on you ("Owning" a class action)?

Sorry for the ramble. The bold thing is the important part.
I believe you must complete the NCHDL mission set before graduation is offered. I didn't think to mention that earlier. I think the three criteria are NCHDL complete, good (80+) grades, first week of May. Hmm, that might make it hard for my current walkthrough playthrough. I got the club going in late December and it takes at least 5 months to complete that mission. I've only reached Feb so I'll probably find out in in a few more days.

Sandbox games often have edge cases where the content appears disordered because the dev either assumes a particular order or has an interesting idea for a scene that can be made to be weird if the order of exploration is wrong. It comes from having a limited set of scenes to work with.

It's not like getting superpowers is unalloyed positive -- you belong to the government, are monitored, can't receive basic social benefits, and have restricted employment opportunities. I would guess that his serum potential isn't public knowledge. It's not in anyone's interest, other than Billy's, to talk about it. Billy is a social nobody at school; at start he's a poor, unremarkable, generally unliked senior repeating his final year (and doing poorly) with one old friend he's not particularly close to anymore. He's just a poor kid that got lucky enough not to be a mule when he got enhanced senses because it's all he could afford and gets a job as security at the school when his power sets enlarged. He might develop personal friendships with benefits with his classmates, but he doesn't get invited into any cliques until these missions complete.

The missions do get offered somewhat late with respect to developing personal relationships, but I understand the desire to tie it to reputation as being helpful. Using combat as a tracker of that is a poor fit at best. My guess is the dev expects the players to pursue the neighborhood watch and qualify that way, but that action is a trap option currently which means qualification typically occurs after acquiring the tier 3 job at school and working it for a month or more. If I were the dev, I'd probably tie it to completing 20-30 Public Ops missions rather than combat. The missions would show up more consistently for diverse play styles and generally much earlier which would make joining the cliques more plausible.

Sandra's plot doesn't assume you are a social nobody, just that you are clueless about tech regardless of whatever training you've done.

Kelly's line about not fucking you as payment was amusing the first time I ran her mission as she had literally fucked my Billy the night before.

Reactions: toshi0521

cumthos

May 26, 2018
I believe you must complete the NCHDL mission set before graduation is offered. I didn't think to mention that earlier. I think the three criteria are NCHDL complete, good (80+) grades, first week of May. Hmm, that might make it hard for my current walkthrough playthrough. I got the club going in late December and it takes at least 5 months to complete that mission. I've only reached Feb so I'll probably find out in in a few more days.

Sandbox games often have edge cases where the content appears disordered because the dev either assumes a particular order or has an interesting idea for a scene that can be made to be weird if the order of exploration is wrong. It comes from having a limited set of scenes to work with.

It's not like getting superpowers is unalloyed positive -- you belong to the government, are monitored, can't receive basic social benefits, and have restricted employment opportunities. I would guess that his serum potential isn't public knowledge. It's not in anyone's interest, other than Billy's, to talk about it. Billy is a social nobody at school; at start he's a poor, unremarkable, generally unliked senior repeating his final year (and doing poorly) with one old friend he's not particularly close to anymore. He's just a poor kid that got lucky enough not to be a mule when he got enhanced senses because it's all he could afford and gets a job as security at the school when his power sets enlarged. He might develop personal friendships with benefits with his classmates, but he doesn't get invited into any cliques until these missions complete.

The missions do get offered somewhat late with respect to developing personal relationships, but I understand the desire to tie it to reputation as being helpful. Using combat as a tracker of that is a poor fit at best. My guess is the dev expects the players to pursue the neighborhood watch and qualify that way, but that action is a trap option currently which means qualification typically occurs after acquiring the tier 3 job at school and working it for a month or more. If I were the dev, I'd probably tie it to completing 20-30 Public Ops missions rather than combat. The missions would show up more consistently for diverse play styles and generally much earlier which would make joining the cliques more plausible.

Sandra's plot doesn't assume you are a social nobody, just that you are clueless about tech regardless of whatever training you've done.

Kelly's line about not fucking you as payment was amusing the first time I ran her mission as she had literally fucked my Billy the night before.
I usually try to get the league up and running as fast as I can when starting a new save, I left the league for a whole in-game year this time out of fear of the NCDHL lockout. Now I'm in October year 2 and I just got the league up so I guess it won't be too long of a wait for me between the final mission and graduation.

Yeah, I guess it makes sense that doing the public ops and/or working in the school will expose Billy to more opportunities to interact with the schoolgirls, thus motivating Kelly to ask him for help and the possibility to initiate a friendship with benefits of sorts. That head-canon works.

Another random thought, is Sophie (Mom's friend) Danni's (Sister's friend) mom?

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Tamara is acting cold with me. Did I just fuck up my entire save and have to restart the game?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Tamara is acting cold with me. Did I just fuck up my entire save and have to restart the game?
Yes and no, depending on your requirements.

You can't reverse Tamara's feelings so if she's acting cold, she'll stay cold. If you want her friendly, you'll have to restart or at the very least load a save from before you followed her downtown.

But you don't need her to join your club. At one point you can talk to the principal and she'll allow the club to go ahead with Chrissy (her secretary that you very occasionally can talk to) as club treasurer as your 4th member. Chrissy joins on paper only; she won't attend meetings. You'll get a message one morning that Billy thinks he's done all the investigation he can and maybe the principal has an idea how the club can move forward. From that point forward, a professional favor can form the club.

leroyvoyles

Jan 25, 2020
Is there anyway to shut off the sex scenes, that you've already seen? I like watching the new ones. But I LITERALLY can't get anything done at the school. Because anytime one of the girls are in the hallway, one of them pulls me aside for a sex scene, that I've seen a hundred times. And I'm wasting all my money on health injections.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is there anyway to shut off the sex scenes, that you've already seen? I like watching the new ones. But I LITERALLY can't get anything done at the school. Because anytime one of the girls are in the hallway, one of them pulls me aside for a sex scene, that I've seen a hundred times. And I'm wasting all my money on health injections.
Tap CTRL to speed through them.

Health injections? At Globex? Assuming you are getting injured in combat, use a recovery action during the battle and especially just before finishing the fight. Acquire Armor of Terra -- especially rank 3. It took me a second to even figure out what health injections are. I don't think I've ever used one.

leroyvoyles

Jan 25, 2020
Tap CTRL to speed through them.

Health injections? At Globex? Assuming you are getting injured in combat, use a recovery action during the battle and especially just before finishing the fight. Acquire Armor of Terra -- especially rank 3. It took me a second to even figure out what health injections are. I don't think I've ever used one.
Lol... I don't want to speed through them. I want them to quit happening. I'm trying to discover all of the fetishes right now. And I can't talk to any of the girls. Because I keep getting the automatic scenes. I'm only able to do something at the school, like one out of every seven times that I go.

And of those automatic scenes Take away 20 Health every time for me.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Lol... I don't want to speed through them. I want them to quit happening. I'm trying to discover all of the fetishes right now. And I can't talk to any of the girls. Because I keep getting the automatic scenes. I'm only able to do something at the school, like one out of every seven times that I go.

And of those automatic scenes Take away 20 Health every time for me.
If they are draining health or costing time then they aren't the standard school vignettes. Did you make all the girls nymphomaniacs or something?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I don't have any mods.
I just use willpower suppression, dress slutty, and sexist on them. They also all have 100 favor, love, lust, and corruption. And 0 inhibition.
So not permanent nymphomaniacs then? Cancel the willpower suppression and let their willpower heal to 100. That should repair insanities. Did you use Lust Overload on them with very low Willpower?

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Yes and no, depending on your requirements.

You can't reverse Tamara's feelings so if she's acting cold, she'll stay cold. If you want her friendly, you'll have to restart or at the very least load a save from before you followed her downtown.

But you don't need her to join your club. At one point you can talk to the principal and she'll allow the club to go ahead with Chrissy (her secretary that you very occasionally can talk to) as club treasurer as your 4th member. Chrissy joins on paper only; she won't attend meetings. You'll get a message one morning that Billy thinks he's done all the investigation he can and maybe the principal has an idea how the club can move forward. From that point forward, a professional favor can form the club.
Thanks for the reply. I went back to a previous save and just got her on the team along with Derek. Problem is the quest is complete and nothing is happening. Just have Billy keep saying on Mondays: Need to finish the paperwork and give it to Larson. Any idea of how to proceed?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I went back to a previous save and just got her on the team along with Derek. Problem is the quest is complete and nothing is happening. Just have Billy keep saying on Mondays: Need to finish the paperwork and give it to Larson. Any idea of how to proceed?
A couple of possibilities: let a bit of time pass and during a Tues/Wed morning period (I forget which) you automatically go to Larson to submit the form or (b) talk to Freddy another Monday night then do (a).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote