Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
HotFix 40.01 changed that again, back to gaining willpower from unattractive females.
OK, I've made my first cut of changes (down to October).

Highlights include:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
This game has been out for a few years now. Are we ever going to see the Social Perk "Working Mom"? and being that we can not transform does anyone think we will get some male friends that the MC can seduce?

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
I'm stuck on the "can't join 'em or beat 'em..." quest, after tutoring Tamara and Derek once, and followed freddy once, i put off the quest to chase other things from setting up favors with the girls to leveling up my abilities for combat. when i felt i was ready i tutored Tamara until her favor/love/lust is 100 and finally joined with freddy at the library on monday. But the problem is Freddy wont offer me to follow derek/tamara, instead he asked "any new updates" to which Billy answers with "fraid not" and talks about how he has everything he needs and just need to do paperwork and talk with Larson.

I tried going to the principal's office, but theres nothing there, i even checked both small and large favors, and come up empty.

my copy uses the radioactive mod, and have encountered some errors along the way.

can anyone help?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm stuck on the "can't join 'em or beat 'em..." quest, after tutoring Tamara and Derek once, and followed freddy once, i put off the quest to chase other things from setting up favors with the girls to leveling up my abilities for combat. when i felt i was ready i tutored Tamara until her favor/love/lust is 100 and finally joined with freddy at the library on monday. But the problem is Freddy wont offer me to follow derek/tamara, instead he asked "any new updates" to which Billy answers with "fraid not" and talks about how he has everything he needs and just need to do paperwork and talk with Larson.
Hmm, it sounds like you have an uncompleted Derek event. Where are you with Derek? His first event requires your action (meeting him at lunch). The next few occur without your input (Allie hiding from him in the hall, talking to Kelly and Billy losing Favor with her) and the final one requires Billy to go swimming to continue (I can never remember if it is only morning or only afternoon that counts -- I think it is afternoon).

*edited to add*

What's the date?

Reactions: mynameis123

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Hmm, it sounds like you have an uncompleted Derek event. Where are you with Derek? His first event requires your action (meeting him at lunch). The next few occur without your input (Allie hiding from him in the hall, talking to Kelly and Billy losing Favor with her) and the final one requires Billy to go swimming to continue (I can never remember if it is only morning or only afternoon that counts -- I think it is afternoon).

*edited to add*

What's the date?
I have never gone through any of derek's paths (as far as i'm aware of). I never had lunch with him

current date is July, 24, Year 2

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have never gone through any of derek's paths (as far as i'm aware of). I never had lunch with him

current date is July, 24, Year 2
OK a couple of points then.

You MAY have to wait until August. I haven't been in a position to see if the breaks interfere with plot progression, but they might. Double check lunch activiy choices to make sure eating with Derek isn't an option both now and early August.

You may be screwed in that you can't get Derek (no big loss). Towards the middle of Dec, Billy muses that he's done all he can and maybe the Principal can help out. You should be able to approach Larson for a professional favor (she needs 100 Favor and not be under a suppression that affects her professionalism and you need at least 3 Charm) and get Chrissy appointed as Treasurer instead.

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
OK a couple of points then.

You MAY have to wait until August. I haven't been in a position to see if the breaks interfere with plot progression, but they might.

You may be screwed in that you can't get Derek (no big loss). Towards the middle of Dec, Billy muses that he's done all he can and maybe the Principal can help out. You should be able to approach Larson for a professional favor (she needs 100 Favor and not be under a suppression that affects her professionalism and you need at least 3 Charm) and get Chrissy appointed as Treasurer instead.
Ah crap, I havent gotten Tamara either, hopefully waiting till August fixes this or else i might just stop playing until a new version comes out and start all over again, thanks for the heads up btw, didnt know suppressing professionalism actually cuts professional favors.

-Update-
Skipping to august did not help, i went to see Freddy on the 2nd of August on Monday and still have the same response, worse i cant even replace them with Larson and Crissy because the option doesnt come up on professional favors

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Ah crap, I havent gotten Tamara either, hopefully waiting till August fixes this or else i might just stop playing until a new version comes out and start all over again, thanks for the heads up btw, didnt know supressing professionalism actually cuts professional favors.
For Tamara, you need 40 Favor to start gaining Love and 25 Love to advance. Since you are way past that, tutor her on a Monday and see if she asks you to go downtown with her.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017

I tried going to the principal's office, but theres nothing there, i even checked both small and large favors, and come up empty.

my copy uses the radioactive mod, and have encountered some errors along the way.

can anyone help?
All the other answers you got regarding this are already complete - just my extra input for where your problem begins:
Freddie telling you that there isnt any news means that you actually didnt just tutor him once but actually asked him to follow someone. That option is only available if you tutor him more than the first time!
If you are sure you never asked him to follow someone it would be caused by the mod which should be adressed in the appropriate thread then.

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
For Tamara, you need 40 Favor to start gaining Love and 25 Love to advance. Since you are way past that, tutor her on a Monday and see if she asks you to go downtown with her.
No Dice, such option doesnt appear, instead i still get the usual "be playfull" or "be flirty" choice. Maybe next time i should just finish the NCDL recruitment first then chase the other content

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
All the other answers you got regarding this are already complete - just my extra input for where your problem begins:
Freddie telling you that there isnt any news means that you actually didnt just tutor him once but actually asked him to follow someone. That option is only available if you tutor him more than the first time!
If you are sure you never asked him to follow someone it would be caused by the mod which should be adressed in the appropriate thread then.
As far as i am aware i havent sent freddie to follow anyone, i only visited him once and never again. It's probably caused by either the mod (I even enabled cheats because i aint got enough time for that much grinding) or because i put it off for too long to cause it to bug out.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
No Dice, such option doesnt appear, instead i still get the usual "be playfull" or "be flirty" choice. Maybe next time i should just finish the NCDL recruitment first then chase the other content
To get the option you would have to follow her at least once - which you said you didnt do. So everything is correct there.

chochoco

Mar 31, 2020
during the counter intelligence (sandra mission ) quest after completing the
first step (find some one that does know computer )
what do I do afterwards?
walk through guide says :go meet principal it will prompt Chrissy talk to you but somehow im not gettting that option.
it only gives me talk about Derek and normal business option

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
during the counter intelligence (sandra mission ) quest after completing the
first step (find some one that does know computer )
what do I do afterwards?
walk through guide says :go meet principal it will prompt Chrissy talk to you but somehow im not gettting that option.
it only gives me talk about Derek and normal business option
After getting tutored and discovering the phone number, go to the principal's office. You won't get to see the principal because you'll talk to her secretary and discover who the phone number belongs to.

chochoco

Mar 31, 2020
After getting tutored and discovering the phone number, go to the principal's office. You won't get to see the principal because you'll talk to her secretary and discover who the phone number belongs to.

well that is the problem its not prompting that chrissy scene screenshot0002.png screenshot0002.png

chochoco

Mar 31, 2020
Oh i figure it out.
After i completed recruiting Derek to the club(if uyou cant beat them just join them quest)
"talk about Derek "option went away in the principal office then the event start to trigger like normal

Anyways thanks for responding to me :D

Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I know this is a basic one but can someone tell me how do I increase the lust of a npc
A lot of ways.

In-person physical interactions like hugging and kissing.
Texting using the sexting option, bookface using the same option.

Note that to get a positive reaction, you need to have increased love first.

Sympathic Link and Mind control powers also have effects that modify lust.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote