Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

leroyvoyles

Jan 25, 2020
So not permanent nymphomaniacs then? Cancel the willpower suppression and let their willpower heal to 100. That should repair insanities. Did you use Lust Overload on them with very low Willpower?
No, I didn't. But I generally keep their willpower close to zero. That way, it's easier to get the money from them every week. Can you just turn off supression? Or do you have to have one equipped?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
No, I didn't. But I generally keep their willpower close to zero. That way, it's easier to get the money from them every week. Can you just turn off supression? Or do you have to have one equipped?
You can turn it off. Mind Control menu, bottom row, minor command, Purge Suppression

leroyvoyles

Jan 25, 2020
You can turn it off. Mind Control menu, bottom row, minor command, Purge Suppression
OMFG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! So if I wanted to make someone a permanent nymphomaniac, obsessive, etc... I knock their willpower to 0, and hit them with love, lust, trust overload?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
OMFG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! So if I wanted to make someone a permanent nymphomaniac, obsessive, etc... I knock their willpower to 0, and hit them with love, lust, trust overload?
They'll remain insane until their Willpower heals. So toss a -Willpower suppression on them with a high concentration talent. Truly permanent is harder to obtain and relies on RNG.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Not anymore. But still nothing, unfortunately.
I'm running out of ideas, unfortunately. The typical problem is people don't talk to Freddy and debrief about Derek after he agrees to join. I've talked someone else though removing professionalism for a related problem.

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
The deep seated state basically requires the gal to have the temp state, and then for Insanity Aura to apply the same state on top of it. Repeated overloads won't do it. Also, you don't need their willpower to be 0. Overload will give them the temp state. But they'll lose it at night if their willpower is 100. You can also get them to fall into the temp mental state based on their stats, with much easier requirements if you've broken them.

The fastest way to accomplish a deep rooted mental state is with some save-scumming. Wait until you meet with the gal out in the wild, so mother/sister at home, girls at school. Save the game, and hit them with the appropriate Overload (Love for obsessive, Lust for Nympho). If you get the result that gives them the temp insanity, save the game. If not, reload, and try again. And now you're ready to play with the insanity aura.

- For mom/sis, go upstairs. Turn on the aura and save the game. Go downstairs. If you get the right result, congrats, save and go on with your game. If not, reload, and repeat.
- For Larson, turn on the aura and go to her office. Reload and repeat as often as necessary.
- For the gals, turn the Aura on, then attend the appropriate class. If you get the distracted result, reload and try again. If you get either of the other two results, quick save when it shows you the XP gain. Then see the result the aura gives you with the gal, and if it isn't what you want, reload and try again.
- For SuLynn, go to the main hall in the college, turn on the aura and save. Go to the library, reloading until you get the result you want. Not that there's a reason to bother with Sulynn yet.

Without save scumming, well, you're limited to one attempt per day, due to the restriction on Insanity Aura. You'll want to keep the gal you are working on with low enough will power that she won't lose the temp insanity. The Insanity Aura can set the mental state to one of the other two, overriding what you have, so keep an eye on that.

Personally, I go the scumming route, simply because the large quantity of results Insanity Aura can cause. Fear, anger, inhibition, corruption, favor, lust, love, Obsessive, Nympho, and Volatile. Assuming I listed them all, that means there's a 10% chance of getting the result you want.

Last edited:

Salacious_Sovereign

Aug 14, 2020
Hey, so two questions:
1) With Mom & Sis, the inhibition keeps rising up even when I've gotten it down to 0, any suggestions?

2) is there any way to get any of the girls permanently nude, rather than wearing the clothes?

cumthos

May 26, 2018
Hey, so two questions:
1) With Mom & Sis, the inhibition keeps rising up even when I've gotten it down to 0, any suggestions?

2) is there any way to get any of the girls permanently nude, rather than wearing the clothes?
It's likely that you have a recalibration on mom and sis. They shouldn't be wearing any clothes at home, so make sure they are not programmed to wear slutty, wild or normal clothes.

Schoolgirls can't be nude in school. I think.

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
Yeah, that's what it sounds like. The +Corruption recalibration also gives +Inhibition. You can turn that off using a Mind Control minor command, assuming you've gotten Corruption as high as you want it.

And yeah, home is the only place people will be nude. In public, a hint of societal norms must be observed. A hint because what Sis and Mary wear...

Salacious_Sovereign

Aug 14, 2020
I don't have either of the control and willpower calibrations on, but I do have the slutty clothing one, thank you. I'll be sure to take that off.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I got the radioactive mod.. can I skip all this boring grind and get to some superhero action?!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote