Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

malaonajib123

Jul 19, 2017
was just wondering why i cant get the sister cleaning scene in house or bathing scene. I completed the game (all the girl are corrupted and had some sweet time with sister) but so far i cant gt the cutscene.. any idea?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
was just wondering why i cant get the sister cleaning scene in house or bathing scene. I completed the game (all the girl are corrupted and had some sweet time with sister) but so far i cant gt the cutscene.. any idea?
I'm not sure which scenes you are referring to specifically, but I can think of a few possible reasons:

1) The scene is a jealousy scene and you haven't triggered the earlier one yet. Jealousy scenes are a series of 6ish small vignettes that happen in sequence once triggered by Billy doing housework while both women are present (to have Billy actually clean rather than mind controlling one of the women, turn brain wipe (Mind Control option) OFF.

2) The scenes in question require one or more participants to be insane. Insanity in targets triggers different scenes a bit randomly. Nymphomania and obsession trigger different scenes.

3) The scenes in question require an intermediate value in Corruption and/or Inhibition and the sister went past the range before the scene triggered.

Sep 7, 2019
Hi guys and thx for the both walktroughs. Been very helpful
Still have some questions mostly about Alignment, that will be very helpful in strategising and corresponding section might benefit for a bit of expansions.
I'm running with Radioactive
Alignment:
I'm getting -1 for MC sex without brain wipe, might be useful for ppl looking to lower the stat, and in the guide sillyrobot writes that MC f-ing principal does not change Alignment (did not test on principal specifically) and if there are other ways not mentioned you know and can list will be grateful.
And since there isn't that many opportunities to change your alignment and it seems to be playing role in late game story content (and I'm postponing starting NCHDL till I get most powers, like you suggested) how to play it safe and not miss any content: my current plan is to raise to 65 to do cheerleaders and rebels quests, unlock Sophie and then go low, because on the wikis guide I read there is mostly content in evil path (and I just might enjoy the fantasy). Is there some crossroad points that locks you in story to some path? story missions chains that can be done one way and lock you from other?

And If I could get clarification on Derek dating Sandra consequences. I read (but maybe misread and cant find it now) that I completely loose access to her if I go with date route? But it's somehow better choice? Does that mean that any content I haven't seen with her by that point is not accessible?

One last thing, I read somewhere, that saves are not compatible between versions, does it mean that with every update you must start from the beginning?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hi guys and thx for the both walktroughs. Been very helpful
Still have some questions mostly about Alignment, that will be very helpful in strategising and corresponding section might benefit for a bit of expansions.
I'm running with Radioactive
Alignment:
I'm getting -1 for MC sex without brain wipe, might be useful for ppl looking to lower the stat, and in the guide sillyrobot writes that MC f-ing principal does not change Alignment (did not test on principal specifically) and if there are other ways not mentioned you know and can list will be grateful.
And since there isn't that many opportunities to change your alignment and it seems to be playing role in late game story content (and I'm postponing starting NCHDL till I get most powers, like you suggested) how to play it safe and not miss any content: my current plan is to raise to 65 to do cheerleaders and rebels quests, unlock Sophie and then go low, because on the wikis guide I read there is mostly content in evil path (and I just might enjoy the fantasy). Is there some crossroad points that locks you in story to some path? story missions chains that can be done one way and lock you from other?

And If I could get clarification on Derek dating Sandra consequences. I read (but maybe misread and cant find it now) that I completely loose access to her if I go with date route? But it's somehow better choice? Does that mean that any content I haven't seen with her by that point is not accessible?

One last thing, I read somewhere, that saves are not compatible between versions, does it mean that with every update you must start from the beginning?
Thanks for the tip. I tend to turn on brainwipe and ignore it unless I'm trying to start the jealousy vignettes.

The only extra content I know of the low alignment side are some scenes with mom and Sophie when they are drunk (mom alone and mom with Sophie get different options) and pranks at school. So far as I can tell, there aren't any hard-lock points. I haven't run through the Pixie chain with a low-alignment character yet. Just getting Pixie started ended up being exhausting because I fell face-first into the no-advancement bugs.

Regarding Sandra and Derek, having Sandra date Derek has no impact on her fucking you or unlocking her fetish. She'll comment she feels a bit guilty coming over to fuck you at night when she won't let Derek get that far yet. In fact, it leads to a great scene in the library during the changing room mission if Sandra's corruption is high enough and you choose Derek as your sidekick. Having Derek date Sandra gives a better method of recharging Derek's Favor (eat lunch with them) and thus allows better access to using him as a sidekick. Since I tend to stick with Freddy once I have the capacity to win the fights myself, it's a small value.

Based on the dev's 2020 plan, I expected 0.40 to drop last month, but it looks like he's wrapping up what he expected to accomplish by March this month. Understandable considering the world environment and the delay getting 0.39 completed. Some of the changes in 0.40 imply game play / walkthrough changes so I've been waiting for those to drop before doing much more right now.

There is always a risk an update will have limited or no save compatibility. I know 0.39 was compatible with 0.38 and it looks like the dev has put in some code to maintain compatibility as saves get loaded, but as a rule I tend to always start a new game with new versions for ren'py games unless the save compatibility is explicitly called out.

*edit to add*
You shouldn't really need to delay getting the club going as the plot won't move forward for a minimum of 20 weeks and you can even delay that further if you need to. You don't get a meaningful choice until about the 25 week mark. Those 5-6 months really should be enough to complete power acquisition (currently, anyway -- when the last 3 get added, it might become somewhat tight to acquire the Initiative Influence necessary). I tend to try and get the club completed before the end of December and complete all the powers by mid-April, latest. May and June are spent increasing attributes and maximising talents.

Last edited:
Reactions: fake.name.again
Sep 7, 2019
Thx for quick reply and all the tips.
Yeah, I just savescum a lot and experiment with a lot of different things, even if i choose other option in the end. So I use MC sex with brainwipe for now, since I don't have good ways to deal with anger and suspicion yet, but as I said, planing to explore low Alg content letter.
So Alignment does meter in this Pixie mission? Or is it unknown? Do you recommend going Paragon route? I always play good chars in "normal" RPGs, cant really force myself to even try, except maybe one playtrough in KotOR2 long ago, but they mostly don't offer fun ways to be baddie. Games like Superpowered and others around here, it's a bit of a point...

This hard locks I assume are the some mentioned In your guide.

So the new version can drop any day now? That's good to know. Dunno if I want to start over this quickly (maybe someday) even if I could go much faster knowing what I'm doing

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thx for quick reply and all the tips.
Yeah, I just savescum a lot and experiment with a lot of different things, even if i choose other option in the end. So I use MC sex with brainwipe for now, since I don't have good ways to deal with anger and suspicion yet, but as I said, planing to explore low Alg content letter.
So Alignment does meter in this Pixie mission? Or is it unknown? Do you recommend going Paragon route? I always play good chars in "normal" RPGs, cant really force myself to even try, except maybe one playtrough in KotOR2 long ago, but they mostly don't offer fun ways to be baddie. Games like Superpowered and others around here, it's a bit of a point...

This hard locks I assume are the some mentioned In your guide.

So the new version can drop any day now? That's good to know. Dunno if I want to start over this quickly (maybe someday) even if I could go much faster knowing what I'm doing
Look at the Negative Interactions Beg and Apologize to deal with early anger.
I don't know if alignment matters with Pixie; I haven't done any experimentation. I suspect alignment is meant to provide minor cosmetic/scene differences more than anything. The pranks got built out because the patrons requested them. Alignment has no impact on Reclamation or Initiative standing currently.

Probably at least another month before the next version. I know the dev is currently working on his other game (which was supposed to happen in March). The wiki has a copy of his dev plans: . From the look of things, he lost a couple of months since it was posted.

Reactions: fake.name.again
Sep 7, 2019
Look at the Negative Interactions Beg and Apologize to deal with early anger.
I don't know if alignment matters with Pixie; I haven't done any experimentation. I suspect alignment is meant to provide minor cosmetic/scene differences more than anything. The pranks got built out because the patrons requested them. Alignment has no impact on Reclamation or Initiative standing currently.

Probably at least another month before the next version. I know the dev is currently working on his other game (which was supposed to happen in March). The wiki has a copy of his dev plans: . From the look of things, he lost a couple of months since it was posted.
Just unlocked Psychosism 2, so I'll be ready when the times comes...
Just FYI if you would like to add to guide: coercion negative interactions can lower you Alg too. And costs seem to be more manageable.
Another observation, you can't take bribes from thieves when you over 60. Some negative interaction are locked too, assuming from the same reason.
So going renegade should be easy, when the times (assuming there isn't some floor min value) and quick, as it should be, just want to avoid necessity to cheat if I need to rise it again, because it look like it could take a long time to crawl from that hole.

EDIT: one more small question, what the reduced availability for worker mean, does Maggie is out of home more? Less chance to meet girls before clases?

Last edited:

Acewa

May 29, 2020
After progressing in the game and making your sister ( in the mind control/ reprograming section) an alpha, you can ask for big favors where you ask more personal questions. Eventually you notice that your sister is interested in trans and crossdressers. How can you progress with her and unlock these functions? I maxed all powers.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
After progressing in the game and making your sister ( in the mind control/ reprograming section) an alpha, you can ask for big favors where you ask more personal questions. Eventually you notice that your sister is interested in trans and crossdressers. How can you progress with her and unlock these functions? I maxed all powers.
When you're home and you use the sex option that costs the most action points to tell her you want to have sex it will progress through some scenes where you get a choice about how you want the scene to develop. Pick the fetish option and you'll see that sort of stuff. There is also related content with her and Dani if you pick the option to have your sister distract Freddy when you're following Tamara. The futa options also tie into that if you have the relevent powers/stats for it.

Same sort of thing for most character's fetish content once you've got it unlocked.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Check out the fetish section of my walkthrough -- link in my signature. If you've completed both sets of questions, you are almost there. One thing to note: each personality type has a social interaction it won't do. You may have to change the sister's personality (either through more reprogramming or simply canceling the reprogramming in place) in order to go shopping.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Holy cow. After 8 hours, playing by myself only, I manage to fuck ONE girl.
Went to check the WT, and are we talking about the same game ?

I must have the flying power ? Why ?
I went to the biulding to ask it, I need Initiative Protocol Discipline, I have none and not a word about it in th WT
Somebody wrote somewhere that I must go to see Ms LArson to have them ? Nope, she never talk about it.

Discovered after hours of game that there is many hidedn characteristics like love or inhibition that I cannot see and I must use mods to make it easier.
My god, are we all masochist ? o_O

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Holy cow. After 8 hours, playing by myself only, I manage to fuck ONE girl.
Went to check the WT, and are we talking about the same game ?

I must have the flying power ? Why ?
I went to the biulding to ask it, I need Initiative Protocol Discipline, I have none and not a word about it in th WT
Somebody wrote somewhere that I must go to see Ms LArson to have them ? Nope, she never talk about it.

Discovered after hours of game that there is many hidedn characteristics like love or inhibition that I cannot see and I must use mods to make it easier.
My god, are we all masochist ? o_O
No, you just haven't figured out how the game works. Higher ranks of Enhanced senses will show more aspects of people (such as Love, Lust) as will Psychosism power (Anger, Suspicion).

The game portion is primarily about resource collection and allocation. The powers provide new tools to collect, mainly. Flight (a) increases Style which makes almost every source of influence provide more, (b) allows Billy to get to places in the city that are otherwise hard to go, and (c) provides more energy generation.

As for how to acquire powers, take a look at my walkthrough (link in sig). I go into detail for the first couple of weeks and then give monthly goals.

leroyvoyles

Jan 25, 2020
I'm wondering if I have the most up-to-date version of the game. In the walkthrough, it says go to Globex to upgrade enhanced senses. But my only options are a health boost and the flight skill. I didnt see a research skill in the skills area. Also, a guide for what conversations work best to gain favor with each girl would be helpful. But everything else is definitely useful.

Arbalet5

Jul 26, 2017
Hi evryone!
As I remember there are route where Derek and Sandra together, but she don't like him and obliviosly want to be with MC. During lunch for example, she give hj to Billy, but dont give footjob to Derek.
So question is... How to achive that?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm wondering if I have the most up-to-date version of the game. In the walkthrough, it says go to Globex to upgrade enhanced senses. But my only options are a health boost and the flight skill. I didnt see a research skill in the skills area. Also, a guide for what conversations work best to gain favor with each girl would be helpful. But everything else is definitely useful.
The flight power is part of a catalog. You can flip the pages back and forth to see all the power offerings.

I'd suggest the wiki for which topics interest which personality type.

I am uncertain what to say about research. There is no research skill.

leroyvoyles

Jan 25, 2020
The flight power is part of a catalog. You can flip the pages back and forth to see all the power offerings.

I'd suggest the wiki for which topics interest which personality type.

I am uncertain what to say about research. There is no research skill.
How do you flip the pages? I touched all over the screen. And could only find the buy button, or the back button.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
So, the walkthroughs still don't contain the Jealousy scenes. Where can we find out more about them?

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I don't see a Drone option when trying to Mind-control mom though I see it for all of the other women. Was there a change to how that works with Mom in this game? I admit I haven't played in several versions.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote