Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Satain

Aug 31, 2017
Play 3-4 hour and no one sex scene unlock. Go to school, do homework, speak with classmates - a lot of unnecessary functions. Easier to crack the game and just watch the content.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I just found a nice bug in the game... if you do Freddie's follow Tamara quest with Mom as distraction until just before the end (the part where you have a fight with the guy in the alley) and you have got the date with Derek and Sandra but have not gone back to see the result of the date (they appear in the canteen but not joined NCHDL) then tutor Tamara until she see's you after school and it counts her as joined NCHDL you get a scene when you go to school were it tells you you have failed to get one of the people and to go see Larson...

If you then wait till the end of the week the Freddie quest is still open to follow Tamara even though she has already joined you, you can do that, then when you next go to school Tamara is still part of NCHDL and you still get her hall scenes where you can gain relations with her but tutoring will not work anymore (If you have the radioactive mod you can use the phone to gain stats favour instead), then you can go to the swimming pool and complete the Sandra / Derek date and complete NCHDL with Tamara and Derek and get Freddie Mom stuff... probably would work with the sister / friend alternative as well I would assume.

I like finding weird bugs in games :).

Edit: Played it for a while after doing that and the NCHDL stuff seems to work OK, wonder why the developer didn't allow you to do both without glitching the game like this.

Last edited:

MasterDragon

May 13, 2018
Have run into a situation where my willpower is now taking massive hits, even from just Mom and Sis. First thing in the morning, if they're both downstairs, I'm losing roughly 25 willpower. Not sure what I did to cause such an increase, but can't find a way to reduce it. Anybody have any ideas on what I'm missing here?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Have run into a situation where my willpower is now taking massive hits, even from just Mom and Sis. First thing in the morning, if they're both downstairs, I'm losing roughly 25 willpower. Not sure what I did to cause such an increase, but can't find a way to reduce it. Anybody have any ideas on what I'm missing here?
You gained Mind Control and already had Sympathic Link. Probably, you have reduced the inhibition level on your family members so they dress more revealingly as well.

Billy loses Willpower whenever he sees someone he considers sexually attractive. The more attractive (each flaw's kink that a person fits and skimpier clothing makes someone more attractive) the greater the Willpower loss. Mind Control makes mom sexually attractive. Mind Control + Sympathic Link makes sis sexually attractive. A naked insane sister can be devastating to Willpower if you have Psychosism as well as the other two powers.

What you can do:

1. Get more Discipline shots. Each shot give a bonus to resistance that reduces Willpower loss. Every 3rd shot gets a fairly big boost.
  2. Rebuild Willpower every night. Discipline helps here too as it provides an overnight Willpower boost. Inviting someone over for the night is the biggest boost.
  3. Rebuild Willpower during the day. Sexy times during the day rebuild Willpower. Start burning Charm for quickies and blowjobs when you can afford them. Getting family members to the state where they want sex with you makes Willpower recovery much easier. Mind Control sex can also be useful in a pinch. You probably want Brainwipe active in this case, The Charm cost is less, but so is the effect.

Reactions: MasterDragon

MasterDragon

May 13, 2018
You gained Mind Control and already had Sympathic Link. Probably, you have reduced the inhibition level on your family members so they dress more revealingly as well.

Billy loses Willpower whenever he sees someone he considers sexually attractive. The more attractive (each flaw's kink that a person fits and skimpier clothing makes someone more attractive) the greater the Willpower loss. Mind Control makes mom sexually attractive. Mind Control + Sympathic Link makes sis sexually attractive. A naked insane sister can be devastating to Willpower if you have Psychosism as well as the other two powers.

What you can do:

1. Get more Discipline shots. Each shot give a bonus to resistance that reduces Willpower loss. Every 3rd shot gets a fairly big boost.
  2. Rebuild Willpower every night. Discipline helps here too as it provides an overnight Willpower boost. Inviting someone over for the night is the biggest boost.
  3. Rebuild Willpower during the day. Sexy times during the day rebuild Willpower. Start burning Charm for quickies and blowjobs when you can afford them. Getting family members to the state where they want sex with you makes Willpower recovery much easier. Mind Control sex can also be useful in a pinch. You probably want Brainwipe active in this case, The Charm cost is less, but so is the effect.
Ah, I see what I did. Heheh basically grew lust faster than my willpower defenses and Discipline shots. That's what I missed. Thanks!!

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Does someone have a .doc or PDF version of the Walkthrough?
It would be nice for some (me included obviously) to have one available at hand too, imho.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Walkthrough updated to include all of the newest fetishes. I haven't actually tried Mercurial Speed yet but I'm assuming it's just a combat power. Kinesis is VERY effective in combat for mental focused characters so it's no longer necessary to heavily buff your physical stats for combat, although you'll still take more damgae if you don't.

I also think the trigger conditions may have changed a bit for the cheerleader and rebel events. In my current playthrough I have been completely unable to trigger either of them no matter what I do so I'm not sure what's going on with those. They might be bugged now.

Nov 21, 2017
A question on the nchdl:
Everywhere they say I should have freddy start following people to start it, but I cant. I think my game is broken, I waited a VERY long time after tutoring each of them once, kinda forgot about them. But I only tutored each of them once! Now I cant seem to do anything in the NCHDL route... how do you trigger it ot am I just screwed?
Every monday after school I talk to freddy, and say I need to do some paperwork and talk to Larson... I dont know what paperwork that is, and I cant talk to Larson about it...

Last edited:

MasterDragon

May 13, 2018
Don't waste your time trying to give any of the girls Permanent Obsessive or Nympho. It's next to impossible to get it to become permanent and doesn't gain you anything in the long run, except a lot of frustration trying to get it to land. Give em temporary, keep em there until you see the scenes, and then move on.

data299tn

Jan 13, 2019
In the guide, should you take a protection job at first? But when choosing social, physical start is 1, upgrade it at 100 + 200 + 300 headquarters to 2, then that place requires 500 600, oh god, is there any other way to get that physical point? 6-point protection can be unlocked

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
In the guide, should you take a protection job at first? But when choosing social, physical start is 1, upgrade it at 100 + 200 + 300 headquarters to 2, then that place requires 500 600, oh god, is there any other way to get that physical point? 6-point protection can be unlocked
Job requirements are a combination of a stat and a talent. If you are referring to the Security job, then the combination is Physical + Reflex. So train Reflex. You can go to basketball class at school, but my favorite way is to convert the personality of one of the women in the house to either Celebrant (Personality/Reflex) or Social Climber (Reflex/Persuasion) and personally train with her several times a week.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Job requirements are a combination of a stat and a talent. If you are referring to the Security job, then the combination is Physical + Reflex. So train Reflex. You can go to basketball class at school, but my favorite way is to convert the personality of one of the women in the house to either Celebrant (Personality/Reflex) or Social Climber (Reflex/Persuasion) and personally train with her several times a week.
Right, I like to do 3 points in natural physical/mental/social plus 3 points in what ever the other stat is for each job. So Research for the Teacher's aid, etc.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I tend to train Physical to 2 and stop training stats until after I have acquired all the powers (~March/April) and train the talents to 4. Influence -- especially Initiative influence -- is a bottleneck.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
sillyrobot You should really make a thread for that walkthrough. I like the structure of yours better than the one already linked in the OP and I'd like to recommend adding a link to yours.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
sillyrobot You should really make a thread for that walkthrough. I like the structure of yours better than the one already linked in the OP and I'd like to recommend adding a link to yours.
I'm glad you like it! If you have any suggestions for improving it, I'm open to them.

I asked where it should go when I created it, the only reply was put it in the walkthrough thread, so I did.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I'm glad you like it! If you have any suggestions for improving it, I'm open to them.

I asked where it should go when I created it, the only reply was put it in the walkthrough thread, so I did.
Fair enough, I'll just recommend your post then if you're keeping it updated for each release.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote