sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I've seen a few older posts where it said there was ntr in this game. Basically that your mom and the schoolgirls turn into sluts and have sex with others, but I don't see the ntr tag. Does this have ntr or not?
The game has scenes where the girls have sex with others. It's not traditional NTR in that Billy and the girls have no deep emotional relationship that is being breached. The girls are simply slutty bombos doing what slutty bimbos do after Billy makes them slutty bimbos. One of the girls can end up in a romantic relationship with another guy if Billy arranges it and then Billy will still have sex with her and she comments about feeling guilty. That's about as close to NTR the game comes. The game does not offer a way to actually form a strong relationship with any one sex partner. Billy is effectively a slut with an immense sex drive too.

The player an prevent any or all the girls from sleeping around in a couple of ways. First, don't make them slutty by keeping their Corruption low. Alternatively, use Mind Control to impart the advanced Mindcraft Suppression of Wild Oats.

sinclair41411

Feb 26, 2018
If you use console commands use this link
this has the right commands for this game, just in case the link does not work here is the commands
Enable console: Open Super Powered\renpy\common\00console.rpy
Change config.console = False to True

Billy:
player.willpower=xxx
player.money=####
player.energy=###
player.Style=###
player.interactions=### (Charm)
player.alignment=###
player.reputation=### (Global Influence)
School Rep: school.influence = <number>
The Initiative Rep: initiative.influence = <number>
Logistics Division: logistics.influence = <number>
Globex: globex.influence = <number>
player.(stats)
fitness, reflex, stoicism, leadership,persuasion, personality, reasoning, awareness, concentration

Shorthand: Use theses for being of command (ex. m.taboo=False)
Mother - m
Sophie is sis
the player is player
Chelsea is ch
Denise is d
Jules Steward is js
Kelly is k
Ms. Larson is pl
Mary is my
Nikki is n
Samantha is sam
Sandra is sd
Terri is t
Allie is a
Sister (Stephanie) is sis

<char>.corruption=###
<char>.inhibition=###

To give all sex traits to characters:
<char>.obsessive=True/False
<char>.nymphomaniac=True/False
<char>.volatile=True/False
<char>.psylocked=True/False

For obsessed:
m.obsessive=True
m.psylocked=True

Locations:
Allie: Chemistry class
Samantha : Biology
Terri : Computer Science
Mary : Yearbook
Kelly: Debate class
Denise : Art
Chelsea: Basketball class
Nikki: Track class
Sandra: Swimming

Here's a list of console commands for the game.
Player affecting cheats
player.fitness = x
player.reflex = x
player.stoicism = x
player.leadership = x
player.persuasion = x
player.personality = x
player.awareness = x
player.reasoning = x
player.concentration = x
player.money = x
player.alignment = x
player.social = x
player.interactions = x
Player.SB = x
Player.PB = x
player.MB= x
grade = x
player.reputation = x
SB = Social Bonus (doesn't increase the amount of interactions but does increase the power of some things)
PB = Physical Bonus
MB = Mental Bonus
here's a list of all the girls console indentifier
Mom: m
Kelly: k
Samantha: sam
Principle Larson: pl - content incomplete
Denise: d - not added
Jules: js - not added
Nikki: n - not added
Allie: a -
Sandra: sd - not added
Terri: t - not added
Chelsea: ch - not added
Mary: my - not added
Courtney: cy - not added
Anne: an - not added
Sophie: s - content incomplete
Girl affecting cheats (replace <char> with girl's console identifier)
<char>.vitality = y
<char>.willpower = y
<char>.favor = y
<char>.love = y
<char>.lust = y
<char>.fear = y
<char>.anger = y
<char>.inhibitions = y
<char>.suspicion = y
Inhibitions means lower is better
Girl Mental Affecting Cheats
<char>.obsessive=True
<char>.nymphomaniac=True
<char>.volatile=True
<char>.psylocked=True
time affecting cheats (doesn't change the locations and actions available at that time so allows going to Globex during the morning when used during the Afternoon or Day)
phase = 'Morning'
phase = 'Day'
phase = 'Afternoon'
phase = 'Night'
weekday = '[Insert day here with capital letter first letter]'
* SOME CODES MAY BE WRONG I DID NOT MAKE THIS*

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
The console is already activated in the repack.
For open press SHIFT+O

Last edited:

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
How to unlock the very first pic.
The one with the blond girls who's eyes are rolled upwards/empty and a black haired girl/dude is standing next to billy.

I believe that is the only scene i never unlocked.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
How do i deal with Terrorstrike?
Everytime i load i just get Game over.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I have a few questions

1) what do I need to do to get the last jealousy scene ? I'm not sure if I tryed everything (apparently not) but i did try a lot of actions

2) in the last video game with the friend scene, is there another way to keep sister away, control mental is nice but i prefer the idea of a sister perverted enough to accept what we're doing.

mav

Jul 19, 2017
how can i use polymorphism combat maneuvers? it has no options for me.

what are the req for nikkis caffebar scene? i dont get them and find nothing in the walkthrough.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Pretty sure it's one of the programmed command options from Mind Control, judging by her vacant eyes, and to do with the NCHDL.
I would guess that's one of the new video game scenes that can happen after the NCHDL meetings (I haven't gotten that far yet in this version). And yeah based on the look on her face she's MC'd. Might need decent favor/lust build up with the boys first as well and/or progress on Mom's fetish.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The game has scenes where the girls have sex with others. It's not traditional NTR in that Billy and the girls have no deep emotional relationship that is being breached. The girls are simply slutty bombos doing what slutty bimbos do after Billy makes them slutty bimbos. One of the girls can end up in a romantic relationship with another guy if Billy arranges it and then Billy will still have sex with her and she comments about feeling guilty. That's about as close to NTR the game comes. The game does not offer a way to actually form a strong relationship with any one sex partner. Billy is effectively a slut with an immense sex drive too.

The player an prevent any or all the girls from sleeping around in a couple of ways. First, don't make them slutty by keeping their Corruption low. Alternatively, use Mind Control to impart the advanced Mindcraft Suppression of Wild Oats.
By definition, NTR is your girl being stolen from you in both a sexual and often emotional sense. The one stealing your girl makes the girl fall in love with him and she essentially drops you like yesterday's news. This is achieved in a variety of ways, addiction or mind break in most cases, but sometimes the girl simply is made to feel better with the other guy. With that in mind, because there is no romantic relationship between the PC and the girls, this technically is not NTR. Now, there is a potential instance of Netori, where you are the one stealing the girl. One of the guys from your club and a girl from the swim team that you set up to get together do kind of form a romatic relationship that comes up multiple times. You can, of course, take the girl for yourself, which is effectively stealing her from him, but there is no 'this guy is better, so you and I are over' kind of thing, they do continue despite you taking her. That makes this instance debatable.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hey man I converted this to PDF to make it easier to save/read (although not update I guess). Hope that's OK!
Sure! Anything that helps people. I do like the spoiler tag mechanism. It gives the document a less intimidating feel with over half the words hidden and readers can dive into a section when they want more detail.

Reactions: jkr37
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes