Wistil

Sep 9, 2018

What's In It?
  • Chelsea's Nympho scenes
  • Chelseas's Obsessive scenes
  • Chelsea's Fetish content
  • New Jelousy Scene (Additional Content)
  • New After NCHDL Video Game Scene (Additional Content)
What's it mean?
Chelsea's Nympho Scenes - Chelsea has a gating mechnic similar to Stephanie, or Allie, so there is a version of each scene with, and without the required flaw.
Chelsea's Obsessive Scenes - Just like the Nympho content, there are versions of each of these scenes with and without the required flaw, along with 2 different polymorph variants for the final scene.
Chelsea's Fetish content - Due to the nature of Chelsea's fetish, her fetish content does not culminate in her own specialty scene, but touches many others invite over scenes. Unlocking her fetish does however require multiple other fetishes to be unlocked.
New Jelousy Scene - Stephanie and Maggie are at it again. Once again brought to you by one of the $30 patrons.
New After NCHDL Video Game Scene - The boys have gotten together again, to compete in the ancient battle of Vidjya Games. Once again brought to you by one of the $30 patrons.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Why do you need love to scare people into doing something? Makes no sense to me. Maybe I'm missing something.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I know I'll be waiting a very long time but I'm going to wait until 0.37 before I pick this up again.
Don't get me wrong, there's a load of content but by the time 0.37 comes out, I'll actually have enough time on my hands to play it.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

SuperPowered [v0.36.02] [Night City Productions] - Original Size: 2.95GB
Updated 2019-10-15 with v0.36.02
Download Win (387MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
every time this gets updated, I check the changelogs. I don't know the last time it had any progress in the story. I feel like the dev needs to do an alternating update cycle for story progression and content additions. The world building is great and ripe for many adventures. Training montages, hero association, super villain fights, etc. Still, I think I might give it a fresh play through. Last time I played was like 1 year ago.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
He's been doing something along the lines of '2 character updates, 1 story/misc update' for a while now. One month in three (I think) is dedicated to his new game, since he was burning out working on this game.

It'll be *really* nice when all the school girls are finally finished so that he can start focusing on the rest of the game, but he promised that he'd finish them off first before doing work on anyone else - and that's what he's been doing.

Don_Kiwi

Mar 29, 2018
He's been doing something along the lines of '2 character updates, 1 story/misc update' for a while now. One month in three (I think) is dedicated to his new game, since he was burning out working on this game.

It'll be *really* nice when all the school girls are finally finished so that he can start focusing on the rest of the game, but he promised that he'd finish them off first before doing work on anyone else - and that's what he's been doing.
I'm pretty sure that with this update all the school girls are done

Reactions: desmosome

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
hello everybody, I want to announce you the birth of yet another mod for this game, Super Powered - Better Experience

Why bother with this mod ? Well, because unlike the others its main focus is your experience as player.
Among other features you'll find in this mod, there's :
  • a totally new stats page for the girls (see the screenshot below) ;
  • better looking and less invasive notifications ;
  • an easy access to the hidden (or not always visible) game stats ;
  • a total control over (almost) all the randomized events (from the default behavior to "choose yourself", passing by more luck) ;
  • some cheats... well, many cheats,
  • and even more (see the mod thread for a more exhaustive list).
Those of you who've already used my mod for the game Corruption, will not be deceived, I surpassed myself with this one.

All this coming in a totally none intrusive mod (no save file corruption, can be added/removed at anytime, and will generally works with the future updates of the game without depriving you of anything new). And served by an full in-game configuration interface that let you enable/disable/tweak every single feature of the mod ; but delivered with a default configuration that will generally not need to be changed.
But sorry, this mod is incompatible with the "radioactive mod", which is half a problem, since it mostly do the same and more.

ads phone.jpg

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes