anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Do you still get game over for jerking off in front of people too much?
Yes, and I'll probably not change that. I mean, you can reset your willpower to 100 at anytime with just one click. So, unless you like to see a dick in close-up most of the time, you'll not jerk off this often.

Reactions: Seawulf00

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Yes, and I'll probably not change that. I mean, you can reset your willpower to 100 at anytime with just one click. So, unless you like to see a dick in close-up most of the time, you'll not jerk off this often.
But it's funny. No matter, I can mod it myself.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
One question. Someone who has translated this game into another language. How can you translate all the screens inside the game? Because in the Renpy Launcher when I generate the translation, I don't get all the screens.rpy to translate and it has several.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I might start over. My character was a little too Op with stats and stuff( i used cheats in my old saves) so i want to try a fresh playthrough and play through the content.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Its been a long time since I've played this.
What is the "Sister Perk"?
Does it add the sister to base game? Easier relation or what?
yeah if you dont pick the perk then you don't have the sister character, kind of stupid but makes it basically a mandatory perk for now. I think it would make more sense if he just made it default because right now its basically mandatory to get well endowed & sister if you want to see all content.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
i'm confused, i can unlock chelsea's fetich, but i can't use it in sex scene ? i only have the selfish/generous choice but not the fetish one ...
also, i don't seem to find the new jealousy scene, does someone know how to trigger it ?

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
For some reason I can’t get the sis jealous scene where u have sex on the table or the second video game scene with the boys to fire any hints?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
i'm confused, i can unlock chelsea's fetich, but i can't use it in sex scene ? i only have the selfish/generous choice but not the fetish one ...
also, i don't seem to find the new jealousy scene, does someone know how to trigger it ?
Chelsea's Fetish content - Due to the nature of Chelsea's fetish, her fetish content does not culminate in her own specialty scene, but touches many others invite over scenes. Unlocking her fetish does however require multiple other fetishes to be unlocked.

Reactions: DJsona

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I've seen a few older posts where it said there was ntr in this game. Basically that your mom and the schoolgirls turn into sluts and have sex with others, but I don't see the ntr tag. Does this have ntr or not?

Drinpa

Oct 15, 2017
How DO you unlock her Fetish content? I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but I can't figure out what to do to finish, I've asked her all the questions already.

Edit: Nevermind, I always forget the talk options exist.

Last edited:

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
I've seen a few older posts where it said there was ntr in this game. Basically that your mom and the schoolgirls turn into sluts and have sex with others, but I don't see the ntr tag. Does this have ntr or not?
Due to your characters actions, the other girls can have sex with others. You can also prevent them from having sex with others if you so choose, or just never corrupt them in the way that makes them have sex with others.

It's not technically NTR, though, because NTR (at least as defined by whoever it is that's tagging these things) is more than just 'has sex with someone else'. I think they're using the actual (maybe?) Japanese definition of 'the girl has sex with someone else, causing them to not have sex with their romantic partner'. Since other people having sex with the girls in this game doesn't prevent any of the girls from having sex with you, and since you don't really have a romantic relationship with any of the characters in the game, it hasn't been tagged as 'NTR'.

(To be clear, the game creator claims that you don't ever get into a romantic relationship with any of the girls - none of them ever think that you are their 'boyfriend', you never have a conversation about 'going steady' with anyone, and you never even take any of the girls on a date - you are purely a 'fuck buddy')

Jan 11, 2018
hello everybody, I want to announce you the birth of yet another mod for this game, Super Powered - Better Experience

Why bother with this mod ? Well, because unlike the others its main focus is your experience as player.
Among other features you'll find in this mod, there's :
  • a totally new stats page for the girls (see the screenshot below) ;
  • better looking and less invasive notifications ;
  • an easy access to the hidden (or not always visible) game stats ;
  • a total control over (almost) all the randomized events (from the default behavior to "choose yourself", passing by more luck) ;
  • some cheats... well, many cheats,
  • and even more (see the mod thread for a more exhaustive list).
Those of you who've already used my mod for the game Corruption, will not be deceived, I surpassed myself with this one.

All this coming in a totally none intrusive mod (no save file corruption, can be added/removed at anytime, and will generally works with the future updates of the game without depriving you of anything new). And served by an full in-game configuration interface that let you enable/disable/tweak every single feature of the mod ; but delivered with a default configuration that will generally not need to be changed.
But sorry, this mod is incompatible with the "radioactive mod", which is half a problem, since it mostly do the same and more.

View attachment 421484
Is it possible to activate jealousity scenes?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Is it possible to activate jealousity scenes?
Yes and no.
They depend of the lust of the mother/sister, which you can change, then in the in-game configuration of the mod, you can decide to systematically have the choice for these scenes ("control over randomization" -> "Mother-sister jealousy scenes"). But there isn't an option to effectively trigger them outside of the randomization or outside of the original parameters to have them.
I don't search to rewrite the game, but to make it more more enjoyable by giving more control to the player, but not a total control.

Reactions: DJsona

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
how to destroid family bond? dont understand the walkthour
There are two bonds that need to snap: Billy's bond towards the target and the target's bond towards Billy. Billy's bond is easy: buy the powers with flaws that break the bond. For the Mom, Mind Control is sufficient. For the sister, Mind Control + Sympathic Link is necessary.

Breaking the target's bond is a bit more involved. There are effectively two ways:
1) Trigger Nymphomania insanity in the victim (typically through the use of Sympathic Link Overload Lust) This doesn't technically remove the bond so much as make the victim ignore it in a bunch of cases.
2) Use the Mindcraft portion of Mind Control. Basic Mindcraft becomes availalble at level 2 Mind Control. Advanced Mindcraft requires level 3 Mind Control. There is a Suppression named Family Ties that negates the bond entirely while it is active.

P.S.
Take a look at my walkthrough. It is different enough that it may help areas that seem unclear.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
The game has scenes where the girls have sex with others. It's not traditional NTR in that Billy and the girls have no deep emotional relationship that is being breached. The girls are simply slutty bombos doing what slutty bimbos do after Billy makes them slutty bimbos. One of the girls can end up in a romantic relationship with another guy if Billy arranges it and then Billy will still have sex with her and she comments about feeling guilty. That's about as close to NTR the game comes. The game does not offer a way to actually form a strong relationship with any one sex partner. Billy is effectively a slut with an immense sex drive too.

The player an prevent any or all the girls from sleeping around in a couple of ways. First, don't make them slutty by keeping their Corruption low. Alternatively, use Mind Control to impart the advanced Mindcraft Suppression of Wild Oats.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes