sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How do i deal with Terrorstrike?
Everytime i load i just get Game over.
My best guess is you have accumulated too many demerits. Get to the school principal and ask for a large favour to get some pardoned. Demerits come from public sexual activity at school including public masturbation and sexual acts during combat.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've gotten to the last part of the fetish unlocking process for Chelsea, but the wiki and the latest posted walkthrough don't have which topic triggers Chelsea's fetish to unlock. What topic does it? Already tried search, the best I could come up with was comments about whose content would be next.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
How do you actually have sex with any of the characters in this game? Everyone is either "too young" or "too old" or doesn't want to talk to me or doesn't have enough love or whatever. I tried maxing all the stats using the cheats in order to cut to the chase so to speak but even that didn't help.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How do you actually have sex with any of the characters in this game? Everyone is either "too young" or "too old" or doesn't want to talk to me or doesn't have enough love or whatever. I tried maxing all the stats using the cheats in order to cut to the chase so to speak but even that didn't help.
To have sex, Billy must want the woman and the woman must want Billy.

To increase Billy's range of girls, acquire more superpowers. Each superpower has a sexual flaw. Three of those flaws increase the desirability of a group of women. Sympathic Link makes "younger" looking girls desirable. Flight makes older women desirable. Mind Control makes family desirable. The sister is both young and family and requires two power picks.

A woman will want Billy when (a) her gender preference is male, she must view Billy in a sexual way, and (c) her lust for Billy is over 60. Only one woman is a lesbian so (a) doesn't impact the field much. Family members need to be mentally adjusted to ignore the incest taboo; this is modestly complex so I'll skip it for now as it affects 2 women. For the majority, the easiest way to get lust up is using your phone. Get a woman's number (by getting Favor to 60+ and asking for a favor) and then start working on Love. When Love is over 40, Lust messages don't weird her out and you can start working on that. When Lust is 60+, invite her over for the night.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJsona

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing frame drops on the title screen? I've loaded up past versions to check and they run fine, but current version I get like 5fps, making the mouse move in stuttering jumps.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing frame drops on the title screen? I've loaded up past versions to check and they run fine, but current version I get like 5fps, making the mouse move in stuttering jumps.
yes, since day 1, i don't know if the mods or that i need more ram, but the mouse always move slowly in the title screen and great in game so i never really bother

sh10

Jul 16, 2018
Does anyone know the specific console command to reset Derek and Tamra so that they can be recruited? I've see people ask, but never seen any actual command. I locked them both out without realizing it and I've put too much time in to want to restart. Sorry if this has been answered before, I searched around and couldn't find anything.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Does anyone know the specific console command to reset Derek and Tamra so that they can be recruited?
Derek can't be locked out. If you did not set him up on a date, you can get him into sports by talking to Larson. (Once you've tutored Tamara enough.)

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I've got Derek a date & He has 100% at the table with sandra ! But all i get on Monday Evening is Billy saying he needs to do the paperwork and show the Headmistress But there's No option to do this? Any help would be appreciated Screenshot (106).jpg

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yes Morning & Afternoon! No Joy though :(
You can't complete the paperwork until your prospective club has 4 members. You and Freddy are two. You have Derrick as a third. Now you need a fourth. Either recruit Tamara or failing that, talk to the principal about having Chrissy join as your Treasurer (Large Favor IIRC).

The paperwork completes either Tuesday or Wednesday morning; I can't recall which.

Reactions: Jackbite
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes