Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
One of the reason I can't be bothered to play it, it's fine adding more girls and scenes but there is no more plot or game play stuff, as funny as it is mind controling - raping women there needs to more to it.
0.38 and 0.39 are going to expand on the story some more.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
According to Baal's roadblock in Feb for v.37/38/39 (subjected to change)

• Finish anything left on Chelsea
  • Do a happy dance that the school characters are finished
  • 2 new Rank 3 school jobs
  • Major School storyarch pt1
  • New Enemies (like the drug dealer or the bully)

• Major School storyarch pt2
  • Fame mechanic

Things to be added when time permits:
  • Skill: Finance
  • Skill: Boxing
  • New Location: Night City Community College
  • New Character: SuLynn

We're getting closer to the more interesting aspects of the game especially in 0.38

Some wishes:
-Plot expansion, development (which we will be getting at 0.38)
-More powers
-Hope that there will be more interaction with schoolmates at weekends and different non-school settings someday.
-Also much needed content on Anne, Courtney and Dr Ivy.

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
One of the reason I can't be bothered to play it, it's fine adding more girls and scenes but there is no more plot or game play stuff, as funny as it is mind controling - raping women there needs to more to it.
I've finished Chelsea, and am finishing Terri's fetish as we speak. Every Superpowered update for the next few months is gonna be school storyline updates, which will end with the ability to graduate school.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I've finished Chelsea, and am finishing Terri's fetish as we speak. Every Superpowered update for the next few months is gonna be school storyline updates, which will end with the ability to graduate school.
As long as Steph is at school, I don't really want to.

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
i noted with a new game started that Polymorph superpower stops at 3...how so? i played last version 0.35 with radioactive and sfc mods and that power give all...maybe an issue with better experience mod?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Chelsea's fetish scene with Mary seems to be bugged. The dialog works but instead of showing matching renders it just shows a pic of Chelsea playing basketball. Her fetish scenes with Sandra and Denise work fine.

I think the cheerleader and rebel quests are also bugged at the moment. I haven't been able to figure out how to trigger either of them for the last few versions (used to work fine for me).

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
i noted with a new game started that Polymorph superpower stops at 3...how so? i played last version 0.35 with radioactive and sfc mods and that power give all...maybe an issue with better experience mod?
The design of the power was that you only get 3 choices. This is intentional. Mods have made it so you can circumvent this limit, but that dramatically unbalances combat. Perhaps the mod designers have realised this... Or not. /shrug.

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
The design of the power was that you only get 3 choices. This is intentional. Mods have made it so you can circumvent this limit, but that dramatically unbalances combat. Perhaps the mod designers have realised this... Or not. /shrug.
Tyvm for the answer :) simply ill go back to an older save and remade polymorph's choises :)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Chelsea's fetish scene with Mary seems to be bugged. The dialog works but instead of showing matching renders it just shows a pic of Chelsea playing basketball. Her fetish scenes with Sandra and Denise work fine.
That's fixed with the 0.36.02 bugfix.
I think the cheerleader and rebel quests are also bugged at the moment. I haven't been able to figure out how to trigger either of them for the last few versions (used to work fine for me).
I forget the exact requirements but you do need to succeed in fighting crime for a certain amount, and need a certain amount of positive alignment. Some people forget about the crime fighting requirement. Either through the school job, or the neighborhood watch.

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
How do we trigger this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just got that.

After the tuesday meeting they come home to play video games and you tell her to get the party started. In case there is a trigger besides 100 control:

suppress familial ties, dress slutty and personal assistant.
alignment 64
0 fear, 2 anger, 28 corruption, 40 inhibition and 0 suspicion, everything else is 100

Reactions: BK186

batanegra

May 8, 2017
i know there was a foursome with mary, samantha and kelly, did that scene was deleted? or i need to do something special to access?

BK186

May 18, 2017
I just got that.

After the tuesday meeting they come home to play video games and you tell her to get the party started. In case there is a trigger besides 100 control:

suppress familial ties, dress slutty and personal assistant.
alignment 64
0 fear, 2 anger, 28 corruption, 40 inhibition and 0 suspicion, everything else is 100
This was a really detailed answer :) Thank you..

Reactions: fruitloopxyz

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
how do you undo the deep seated illness?
The easy way is to use Mind Control to reset the personality using a basic Mindcraft: Suppression:Identity.

You can also keep trying to instill a different temporary state while using the Psychosism:Insanity aura and if you are patient and lucky, you can have the temporary state overwrite the deep-seated state.

Reactions: Gaijin100

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
The easy way is to use Mind Control to reset the personality using a basic Mindcraft: Suppression:Identity.

You can also keep trying to instill a different temporary state while using the Psychosism:Insanity aura and if you are patient and lucky, you can have the temporary state overwrite the deep-seated state.
thank you. i thought i messed up lol im trying to get the scenes using radioactive mod which gives hints.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
im trying to get the scenes using radioactive mod which gives hints
Radioactive allows you to (possibly) instill or remove deep-seated mental illness with Sympathic Link's love and lust bursts also. Deep-seated can become temporary and vice-versa. (In the base-game, bursts will only instill temporary insanity.)

Reactions: Gaijin100

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
they all are nympho, but i can't launch the scene
I think that scene is tied into the cheerleader quest which "might" be bugged. I haven't been able to get it to trigger for the last few versions. Same with the rebels. Normally those are triggered by having the right alignment and enough neighborhood watch and/or NCHDL quests.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
I think that scene is tied into the cheerleader quest which "might" be bugged. I haven't been able to get it to trigger for the last few versions. Same with the rebels. Normally those are triggered by having the right alignment and enough neighborhood watch and/or NCHDL quests.
i already have those quest complete, after i get enough points i start both quest and completed, so i don't know exactly what do i need to make it happen, maybe the 3 has to be in the hall, but the chances of that happening are really low

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes