Terenass

Oct 28, 2017
Just curious - i noticed that no Hug or Kiss or Grope ever show picture of action instead it just say it happen but character stay in background. Is that some bug or something new in this version? Everything else works fine.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
i downloaded your link and that doesn fix the problem, i get a bug page and have no other choice than quit, i don't have the option to rollback or ignore
Yeah I fat fingered the fix, turning it into a new form of the bug :eek: I'll have a bugfix for the bugfix in a little while

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
i noticed that no Hug or Kiss or Grope ever show picture of action instead it just say it happen but character stay in background
Is this with specific characters? I just did a quick test with Mom, and it showed them hugging.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
can the chelsea fetish be used in any more scenes besides the 3 that help discover it?
yep, in most of the booty call you can warn chelsea and she show up at your windows, it doesn't add much than a picture of her at your window though :-/ i didn't see any other interaction yet

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Gyz,I found some problem.
If I hug or kiss any characters,the Image pose of the NPC's don't update,only the subtitle updates.Any idea what to do?
(Exp:I hugged Mary,but her image don't update) :(

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Gyz,I found some problem.
If I hug or kiss any characters,the Image pose of the NPC's don't update,only the subtitle updates.Any idea what to do?
(Exp:I hugged Mary,but her image don't update) :(
I have tried a few different versions and they all show hugging, so there must be more to this.

Which version? What platform? Using any mods? Anything else unusual going on?

sh10

Jul 16, 2018
Derek can't be locked out. If you did not set him up on a date, you can get him into sports by talking to Larson. (Once you've tutored Tamara enough.)
I see. In that case does anyone know the commands to reset tamara? She's 'cold' to me and if possible I'd like to reset her so I can see her content.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
yep, in most of the booty call you can warn chelsea and she show up at your windows, it doesn't add much than a picture of her at your window though :-/ i didn't see any other interaction yet
What is the final step to discover it? I did both favor parts, but I can't figure out the third interaction. I tried the obvious topics and they ended up being denied, loss of favor and love.

Terenass

Oct 28, 2017
I have tried a few different versions and they all show hugging, so there must be more to this.

For me i have 0.36.00 and SFC and first 3 interactions (hug, kiss, grope) does not show for any character - other 4 works as always.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017

I am using the pc compressed version ,with "SFC" mod and it's random not just Mary.Some other characters also have this issues

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
Can't really be bothered reading through 543 pages so I'd rather just solicit some opinions: Which mod(s) should I use for this game if I haven't played it before, and prefer action to grinding but at the same time aren't into "hello, let's fuck"-gameplay?

H

hagini

Has the dev talked about expanding the logistics division/public ops/sidekick stuff/story content? Right now the game is a "trainer" and the storyplot stops after you form the NHCDL.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Has the dev talked about expanding the logistics division/public ops/sidekick stuff/story content? Right now the game is a "trainer" and the storyplot stops after you form the NHCDL.
One of the reason I can't be bothered to play it, it's fine adding more girls and scenes but there is no more plot or game play stuff, as funny as it is mind controling - raping women there needs to more to it.

Reactions: hagini
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes