T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I think that scene is tied into the cheerleader quest which "might" be bugged.
i don't know exactly what do i need to make it happen, maybe the 3 has to be in the hall, but the chances of that happening are really low
There is a potential foursome with the cheerleaders in Samantha's 4th Nympho scene. Requires all three to be Nympho, Mary and Kelly to have 50+ corruption, and Samantha to have 75+ corruption (as is standard for Nympho 4). As well as having viewed the other 3 scenes.

Reactions: khumak and Cmann

batanegra

May 8, 2017
There is a potential foursome with the cheerleaders in Samantha's 4th Nympho scene. Requires all three to be Nympho, Mary and Kelly to have 50+ corruption, and Samantha to have 75+ corruption (as is standard for Nympho 4). As well as having viewed the other 3 scenes.
THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS, THAT I DIDN'T KNOW

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
v.0.36.02 WIN/MAC (Eng+Rus)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eng
zip SuperPowered_v0.36.02-mac.zip (2.99 Gb)
zip SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win.zip (3 Gb)
pdf Superpowered._Walkthrough-guide_by_khumak.pdf (286.97 Kb)
Rus
zip SuperPowered_v0.36.02-Rus.zip (2.99 Gb)
zip SuperPowered_v0.36.02-mac-Rus.zip (2.96 Gb)
pdf Superpowered._Walkthrough-guide_by_khumak.pdf (286.97 Kb)

Reactions: Passion3D

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
hey, how do i make the character interested in incest? i'll accept the answer, either though playing the game or through console commands

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
hey, how do i make the character interested in incest? i'll accept the answer, either though playing the game or through console commands
The non-console method:

To make incest happen you need two things: the target must be attractive to Billy and and Billy must be attractive to the target.

Making a target attractive to Billy is easy: buy the powers with flaws that break the bond. For the Mom, Mind Control is sufficient. For the sister, Mind Control + Sympathic Link is necessary.

Making Billy attractive to a target is a bit more involved. There are effectively two ways:
1) Trigger Nymphomania insanity in the victim (typically through the use of Sympathic Link Overload Lust) This doesn't technically remove the bond so much as make the victim ignore it in a bunch of cases.

2) Use the Mindcraft portion of Mind Control. Basic Mindcraft becomes available at level 2 Mind Control. Advanced Mindcraft requires level 3 Mind Control. There is a Suppression named Family Ties that negates the bond entirely while it is active.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
what sort of transformation is in the game
You can buy up to 3 polymorph traits that let you temporarily transform during certain circumstances.
Sister likes both Fem-Billy and Futa-Billy during sex scenes, for example.
Other polymorph perks allow hulking out during combat or temporarily expanding your dong.

Reactions: DrGoreny

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
even after 36.02 patch, I can't seem to trigger Jealousy 4 : on weekend mornings, I get jealousy 3 (the bluberry pancakes scene). Does anyone have that problem and if not, how to trigger the new jealousy scene ?

Edit : nevermind, I extracted the rpa files to check the images and the game apparently uses the extracted scripts instead of the patched ones.

Last edited:

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
even after 36.02 patch, I can't seem to trigger Jealousy 4 : on weekend mornings, I get jealousy 3 (the bluberry pancakes scene). Does anyone have that problem and if not, how to trigger the new jealousy scene ?

Edit : nevermind, I extracted the rpa files to check the images and the game apparently uses the extracted scripts instead of the patched ones.
Yah I have not been able to get the one after the breakfast scene either

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I've got Derek a date & He has 100% at the table with sandra ! But all i get on Monday Evening is Billy saying he needs to do the paperwork and show the Headmistress But there's No option to do this? Any help would be appreciated View attachment 422916
I just ran through the club sequence again. Meet with Freddy Monday afternoon after persuading Derek and Tamara. There's only a few lines of dialogue, but it is necessary to progress the mission.

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Tried using the magnet of v.3602, system crashed during it, and when i tried to restart it i could not redo the download. Will the fix be updated to the main set up?

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I am getting some insane mouse lag. I didn't get that in the earlier versions before you could chose render options etc. How can I reset the choice I made? Deleting the folder and reextracting didn't do it. And has anyone any idea what causes the mouse lag? Searching this thread didn't help.

Edit: Shift-G within the game opened up the options for renderer. Seems limiting fps fixed the mouse lag.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes