agoniavulgaris

Apr 24, 2019
I’m not sure that I understood you correctly because I don’t know what you have in sight talking about SFC. The torrent contains working versions of the game in English and Russian, in both cases version 0.36.02. Links and versions checked by the moderator, and users also did not complain
hmm, I launch the English version from the torrent and there the title in game alpha version v0.36.00 not 02 (name of file was 02), but Russian version was normal (but i need eng). After that I tried to use SFC (for v0.36.02) and it didnt work

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
anyone know how to start Samantha & Kelly's fetish content? I tried everything from small to large favors, inviting over and discussing topics and im not making any progress

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
there is no NTR, but girls can fuck other man, if that's what you mean

if you don't raise her corruption points above 30 I think you should be fine anyway, may not apply for nymphomaniac status

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Does this game contain NTR ...
CAUSE I HATE NTR
As billy technicly speaking doesnt care for the woman getting fucked(he exploits them but is never shown to care for them beyond being usefull... and remember folks billy wants to be a hero instead of a villian.... A glory hound is what he really is.)
It isnt technicly speaking ntr.
That said you can use mind control: wild gues to ensure that they dont fuck anyone but billy.
So if anyone touching your slaves offend you dont play this wonderful game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberious

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

SuperPowered [v0.36.02] [Night City Productions] - Original Size: 2.95GB
Updated 2019-10-15 with v0.36.02
Download Win (387MB): Soon™

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
faster!! faster!! i.... i.. am cumming .... hahhh!

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
me
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

SuperPowered [v0.36.02] [Night City Productions] - Original Size: 2.95GB
Updated 2019-10-15 with v0.36.02
Download Win (387MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mega not working, other links are fine.!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Looks 'orrible. All those console variables. Who is programming? The user? It is a GRINDER. Please shut up about NTR. It is not the crime of the century. Definitely a (n) for me.

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone else getting could not find images when starting new game for the tutorial using 36.02? And also when interacting sexually with su lynn?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes