bargian

May 7, 2017
What mods do you suggest i play this game with when i have not played it before? All of them?
Play without mods but use walkthrough. After you got feeling about the game look for mods that will best suit you. I have played this game before, grinded heavy, then added mods to cut grind a little and now after long break im playing it again without mods so far.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Just few words to inform you that my mod do not need to be updated to works with the 0.36.02 update.
Therefore, unless you encounter one of the three bugs found in its initial release, there's no need to download it again. You can just install the version you already downloaded.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
hmm, I launch the English version from the torrent and there the title in game alpha version v0.36.00 not 02 (name of file was 02), but Russian version was normal (but i need eng). After that I tried to use SFC (for v0.36.02) and it didnt work
I checked the version. There really is written 0.36.00 but all the changes were made on the day the patch 0.36.02 was released. I also downloaded version 0.36.02 from mega in this thread and compared it with the torrent version. Everything matches except for version designation.
In addition, I downloaded the author’s patch 0.36.02 and installed it, the version name has not changed.
Probably a simple fix installation does not affect the version number.
In any case, there are many alternative download options in this thread.

engelos

May 15, 2017
helpppppppp me palezzzzzzz :( :( what can i do ?!!
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Scene/Tutorial/[char_event].png': could not find image. (u'Scene/Tutorial/Interact1.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_kitchen.rpyc", line 170, in script call
  File "content/content_tutorial.rpyc", line 18, in script
  File "F:\game\SuperPowered_v03602-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1181, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "F:\game\SuperPowered_v03602-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1151, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "F:\game\SuperPowered_v03602-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "F:\game\SuperPowered_v03602-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1077, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "F:\game\SuperPowered_v03602-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "F:\game\SuperPowered_v03602-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 488, in set_transform_event
    return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
  File "F:\game\SuperPowered_v03602-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "F:\game\SuperPowered_v03602-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Scene/Tutorial/[char_event].png': could not find image. (u'Scene/Tutorial/Interact1.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.34.02
Tue Oct 15 23:46:40 2019

Oct 29, 2017
anyone know how to start Samantha & Kelly's fetish content? I tried everything from small to large favors, inviting over and discussing topics and im not making any progress
I would like to know Samantha's lunch trigger as well. I'm not certain what I'm missing. Have done all of the small and large favors, she's got plenty of corruption, lost plenty of inhibition.

Kelly, you have to do all of the small and large favors, then take her on a few workout dates. As long as she's not mind-controlled to only be attracted to Billy it should trigger.

tyrnos

Oct 10, 2017
Having a problem, the game is no longer picking up that i have powers in interactions. It's just crossed out and says i either don't have powers, or i have no energy. I have both of those things. Anyone encountered this before?

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
As billy technicly speaking doesnt care for the woman getting fucked(he exploits them but is never shown to care for them beyond being usefull... and remember folks billy wants to be a hero instead of a villian.... A glory hound is what he really is.)
It isnt technicly speaking ntr.
That said you can use mind control: wild gues to ensure that they dont fuck anyone but billy.
So if anyone touching your slaves offend you dont play this wonderful game.
I hate NTR when it is done on MC family members. Just like THE TYRANT ......MC girlfriend and other girls i really don't care getting NTRed...

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
By the way, in continuation of this thoughts (a few more of it in the air): why forcing corruption process is almost absolutely safe for MC (I'm talking about unstable state caused by its effect on other characters)? Why wouldn't MC himself also periodically start “accidentally”, when abusing own new abilities too much, get into almost similar situations (or some more) at school/home/street that he pushes his victims to, especially when given ability to gender-shift (like toilet incident in the school during cleaning work, but only without controlled choice)... kind of moderate schizophrenia :unsure:

Last edited:

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
And that is how NTR works, kids.
Bro i was just asking whether the NTR content is happening for MC family or not...Cause i hate when forcefull NTR happens to MC family....Thats it......What is wrong in that......Rest of the girls i really don't care what happens to them

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes