kloropk

Jun 30, 2018
Haven't played this in quite a while. I see there's a bunch of new combat powers added, but I'm curious as to how you can use them. Is there additional combat outside of fighting thieves from doing neighbourhood watch, or is that still the only combat in the game?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Haven't played this in quite a while. I see there's a bunch of new combat powers added, but I'm curious as to how you can use them. Is there additional combat outside of fighting thieves from doing neighbourhood watch, or is that still the only combat in the game?
Taking the security job gets you into fights with drug pushers and bullies reasonably frequently. The pusher is a critical success you can turn into combat and the bully is one possible normal success.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hi, my current aura is "dread" how acess menu aura for change this status for another.
Look at the X-Ray Sight button. Directly below that is the aura button. It sort-of looks like a human surrounded by a bubble. Click on that. All the auras you've mastered appear. Click on the one you want. If you want no aura, click on the active one and it will toggle off.

You can also use the power menu to activate and deactivate the aura. Select a person, select power interactions, select psychosism, then the power.

doctor_zero

Oct 15, 2018
Look at the X-Ray Sight button. Directly below that is the aura button. It sort-of looks like a human surrounded by a bubble. Click on that. All the auras you've mastered appear. Click on the one you want. If you want no aura, click on the active one and it will toggle off.

You can also use the power menu to activate and deactivate the aura. Select a person, select power interactions, select psychosism, then the power.
hi, thanks for response, but in my menu not appear this aura control button, some thing error in my game :( In the battle game it appear :)

aaahhhh

Jun 28, 2019
how many powers can you get in one play through, since i have maxed flying and goblex has no other option right now.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
how many powers can you get in one play through, since i have maxed flying and goblex has no other option right now.
You can get all of them. Don't forget you can take shots (Discipline Protocol) to get multiple superpowers. You can get those shots at the Initiative. Public Ops (which you can also unlock over there, give you a chance to earn Initiative Influence, by doing Public Ops.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I noticed that his roadmap only mentions Terri's fetish content.
Does that mean that the rest of character is already developed?
Can't remember the last build I played but it must have been quite a while back.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I noticed that his roadmap only mentions Terri's fetish content.
Does that mean that the rest of character is already developed?
Can't remember the last build I played but it must have been quite a while back.
Yeah, Terri is otherwise complete. Pretty much all the characters in the school are now that Chelsea is interactable. Just bits and pieces left there.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Ehibitionism: mercurial speed power: regain less willpower when mastubate in public
Sadism: lose willpower when do damage in combat, kinesis power

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes