Ren'Py Completed Superspy Steve [v1.0] [Jill Gates]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
press shift+d and choose variable viewer to get a list of some of the things to change.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
most Renpy games has this feature with config.console = True and I use it alot of the times to find certain variable names so I can change them but not all are listed.

D

Deleted member 42

not sure why am i getting this error on all renpy games

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
most Renpy games has this feature with config.console = True and I use it alot of the times to find certain variable names so I can change them but not all are listed.
Thats, why i dissect the game instead and check out the code. All the variables will be there in the game code afterall...

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
true but I don't know how to read code or understand things like cheat engine so unless I can open a text file and it's spelled out for me there and I can edit it there then I am useless. I tried to remove the time thing from Superpowered that prevented you from playing for the day if you didn't have a code, even with SLDR's guide and the tools, I wasn't able to do it. I kept getting an error.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
true but I don't know how to read code or understand things like cheat engine so unless I can open a text file and it's spelled out for me there and I can edit it there then I am useless. I tried to remove the time thing from Superpowered that prevented you from playing for the day if you didn't have a code, even with SLDR's guide and the tools, I wasn't able to do it. I kept getting an error.
Well, that's why it's so good to be a part of a forum like this. So many ppl with skills in various areas. I know i've learned a lot just by reading and testing the code from SLDR myself. Im maybe a happy amateur myself when it comes to renpy. My skill... Im damn stubborn... :p

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I probably had something wrong. I downloaded the rpatool and downloaded python, opened a command prompt in the folder and put in the exact line that SLDR said and got this weird error. The guide was very clear and easy to follow so its probably something I have on my pc, doesn't really matter now, I don't have access to Superpowered anyways. Anyways Shift+D also allows you to load the images in the game in a list or another way to open the console other than Shift+O.

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
Not so far sadly, but its not any of these :)

player.dollars =
player.money =
player.cash =
dollars =
cash =
money =

Only ones I managed to test out before the game went into a crash circle when I tried to get out of the garden :)
Figured it out it's
inventory.money=xxx

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Superspy Steve [Jill Gates] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~1.82GB
Download ~173MB
WIN/MAC/LINUX: - - - - -