EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Featuring_ALS_V4.gif

Overview:
SuperThot is a fast paced high fidelity over-the-top action game made in the Unreal Engine. It is the combat counterpart to Dating Simmer.
Deep, intriguing and highly amusing plot involving one mans challenge of the Divine himself and the resulting apocalypse such an affront caused does exist...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-03-03
Release Date: 2021-03-03
Developer: TheDegenerates - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1337
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

vlc_2021-03-03_02-58-06.jpg vlc_2021-03-03_03-03-08.jpg vlc_2021-03-03_03-02-40.jpg Superthot.png DoesAnybodyReadThese.png

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
That sword fighting animation looks great. I'm more so into visual novels myself, but I think that the action game lovers are gonna eat this up. Awesome job.

Oct 8, 2019
Well shit, this actually looks fun but I know I can't run it. I'll have to come back in a few months but I honestly can't wait to try.

DatingSimmer

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2021
What kind of tags can we expect in the future?
There is actually already gunplay in the project, but we wanted to further refine it. There will still be adult content, but the harder sexual content with Simmer will be in Dating Simmer.

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
We forgot to mention it's one hit-one kill, and respawn is on tab
I might try downloading it again later, but that wasn't really my issue. ^^;'
The gal's sword was floating next to her forearm, and she could only do these awkward leaping-thrust attacks.

kewl smut

Oct 21, 2017
What is with the rotating model in the end when you get a hit and play as the red devilish looking ninja guy?

DatingSimmer

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2021
I might try downloading it again later, but that wasn't really my issue. ^^;'
The gal's sword was floating next to her forearm, and she could only do these awkward leaping-thrust attacks.
Oh lol, press 3 to equip the katana, that would actually have a pretty big impact on the game because it's on-hit attack.

DatingSimmer

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2021
What is with the rotating model in the end when you get a hit and play as the red devilish looking ninja guy?
The rotating is just what the death animation is right now, the red devilish guy is more of a 'revenge' mechanic - if you get too annoyed at the difficulty on death you can spawn as the devil... And well... Go get Revenge lol. To assist in this he currently does not posses health and has a specific spawning sound track.