fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Game freezes after fucking the mistress and her tits, cant go back and talk to her and choose here again without a freeze.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Why is there so much kink shaming going on around here...
There's nothing wrong with fantasy, all fantasies are equally valid and healthy. That said, most kinks can be carried out in RL (if done properly) without serious problems. When the kink WOULD result in serious problems, like guro, heavy ryona, scat, rape (the serious, truly non-consensual kind), loli, shota, and body proportions like in this game, plus others I can't think of now, laughing at it is appropriate because doing so is a reminder that this is something that should stay a ridiculous fantasy, not something that needs to happen in reality.

Reactions: UUuu781 and kz7419

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
There's nothing wrong with fantasy, all fantasies are equally valid and healthy. That said, most kinks can be carried out in RL (if done properly) without serious problems. When the kink WOULD result in serious problems, like guro, heavy ryona, scat, rape (the serious, truly non-consensual kind), loli, shota, and body proportions like in this game, plus others I can't think of now, laughing at it is appropriate because doing so is a reminder that this is something that should stay a ridiculous fantasy, not something that needs to happen in reality.
Speak for yourself, if massive tits were possible I'd support it.

Reactions: UUuu781

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Still trying to figure out if I need to be scared or amazed by the women who hold the world record for tit size

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote