EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
FC93TNU51wsPoT.jpg

Overview:
This game is about the difficulties in the life of a couple attending high school Haruka Ayanami and Ryota Hamamura. It is a game that approaches the story from the realms of NTR, non-consensual sex and other situations from the perspective of two characters.
The player will witness the corruption of Haruka Ayanami and the madness of Ryota Hamamura in a closed NTR story. However, you will be able to change some minor variations of it in this game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-01
Release Date: 2024-06-27
Developer: R1leyD4rk - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Crisis Matters: Alyna Revamp - Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

F7L3U6DvjMEO8W.jpg BkIMSziPQ16Y87.jpg 78sUwqI23VmTAJ.jpg ZOVoOt86TDNp34.jpg Qp25W6ZPNYNP8D.jpg O5R4RYD9aGN2CL.jpg F964QO8SbzdJMy.jpg gKSAMO8FI5sY91.jpg lQ4G1VCM38WvIL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
Wait, there was already a thread for this game. Why they deleted the first one and restarted another one with a slightly different name? I don't like fishy things like this.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Dev always starts off well enough with tags I enjoy, but always moves on to other projects or reboots game entirely and then abandons... I'll wait on this one..

Apr 21, 2020
Wait, there was already a thread for this game. Why they deleted the first one and restarted another one with a slightly different name?

you will get used to it.

some completed post start with machine translation work before it got removed and replaced with better translation.

personally i already seens a single games with 3 different names here.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The game explores the challenges faced by Haruka Ayanami and Ryota Hamamura, a high school couple.
It approaches the story from the realms of NTR, non-consensual sex, and other situations from the point of view of two characters.
The player will witness the corruption of Haruka Ayanami and the madness of Ryota Hamamura in a closed NTR story.
In this game, however, you will have the option to alter some minor variations.​
I explored the overview and found it wanting, so I polished it up a bit. :sneaky: UIIYLI

Thanks for the share.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Ntr + corruption = :love:
Ntr + rape/non-consensual = :sick:
Yeah, gonna skip this one since the corruption depends on the latter... Plus this dev is not really consistent with his games.

• Angry
Reactions: Qamar and Xakorik

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SurpriseIDidNotForgetOurAnniversary-1.0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote