EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_1.png

Overview:
This is the official Renpy remake of the game
Crisis Matters: Alyna
Alyna is a 30 year old woman, who had an ordinary life but despite everything she has not been able to succeed in life, this game focuses on her life choices in order to achieve her goals through any way possible (Sexual even)
She currently lives in a rented apartment that she pays with her wage earned by working in a mid-sized company owned by a harassing boss and with her best friend from her childhood . Also Alyna has a long-time high school boyfriend called "Matt" who has been in a relationship with her for several years. How will you guide Alyna through this world?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-09
Release Date: 2023-01-27
Developer: R1leyD4rk - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Android: - -

Extra:
Official Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

prologue_scene_03.png prologue_scene_02.png prologue_scene_04.png prologue_scene_20.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
The game is completely broken. Not playable in the current version. . Maybe you shouldn't publish it yet?

2. In the wardrobe, all items lead to error.
Already tested the 50% of the game.
Yes you are right, but the public release will help me to fix the code.
I will fix that sooner.
Thank you for the feedback

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
The game is completely broken. Not playable in the current version. . Maybe you shouldn't publish it yet?

2. In the wardrobe, all items lead to error.
Hello.
Feel free to play the new version.
Thanks again.
Regards.

• Love
Reactions: Priappus and iSkaz

iSkaz

May 2, 2017
Hello.
Feel free to play the new version.
Thanks again.
Regards.
Cool! Its very fast! =)
More erors was fixed.

Moving between locations is not always obvious (towels for getting out of the bathroom, seriously?!), I like the navigation option with room thumbnails at the bottom more.
Is it just the introduction? In the future, I would like to have a quest log.
In any case, thanks for the project. Looking forward to continuing!

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Cool! Its very fast! =)
More erors was fixed.

Moving between locations is not always obvious (towels for getting out of the bathroom, seriously?!), I like the navigation option with room thumbnails at the bottom more.
Is it just the introduction? In the future, I would like to have a quest log.
In any case, thanks for the project. Looking forward to continuing!
Yup, I'm thinking about changing the locations of some places since they lack of logic.
For now it is an introduction hope people like it, this type of game was what I really wanted to do since I started this project "Crisis Matters".
Thank you for the support and feedback :)

Argensith

Jun 16, 2021
Screenshot_20221015-163004_RenPy_Plugin_for_JoiPlay.jpg
I always have this weird issue that was also the the past version of this game where it's impossible to load anything in on android/joiplay cause it's not aligned or something

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
View attachment 2103277
I always have this weird issue that was also the the past version of this game where it's impossible to load anything in on android/joiplay cause it's not aligned or something
Hello.
I have no idea, I guess it's because of the interface.
I always had problems with the android version.
It would be great if someone with android experience could help to make a proper port.
Regards.

Reactions: Argensith

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Jesus fuck, give me back the data i wasted on this trash, changing my clothes after a bath just forces a timeskip to night and then the game kicks me to the main menu, really good game

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
This game looks good,it has many possibilities.I think some technically problems will be overcome.However, I don't like the pregnancy thing at all,I hope you can avoid it.
It's a good game that I will watch.

xtertristl

Oct 17, 2022
Finally a game with pregnancy in it. I'm looking forward to trying it I hope the bugs aren't too bad! EDIT: Constant crashes or things not implemented. I exit to main menu when I go to the womans bathroom in the office building. After reloading my save my avatar is missing and I can't get out of the bedroom anymore. Crashes when buying items from the 24h store, Crashes when talking to the begger outside the store. Crashes when going to the pool. Crashes when going to the park... I'm not even sure on how to progress this mess of a game. It crashes on everything I do. The developer said they tested 50% of the game which 50% was that?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes