3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Buggy, crashy mess. Visually, it looks promising, but there are lots of problems beyond the fact that you will unexpectedly crash all the time:
1. Map just has symbols, with no idea what they mean. Player has to select icons, then back up if the location isn't the one wanted (usually it crashes at that point, but not always).
2. The player is expected to carry out certain actions (wear specific clothing, take a shower, etc) but only finds out after several clicks, and by that time time has passed and one cannot carry out the action anyway. Back, back, back, crash.
3. It is often difficult to tell where to click next. Exit form the bedroom, for instance, is a tiny slice on the floor.

I'd say it is not worth downloading yet, but will be once the dev fixes all the crashes and adds labels to the city location icons.

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Buggy, crashy mess. Visually, it looks promising, but there are lots of problems beyond the fact that you will unexpectedly crash all the time:
1. Map just has symbols, with no idea what they mean. Player has to select icons, then back up if the location isn't the one wanted (usually it crashes at that point, but not always).
2. The player is expected to carry out certain actions (wear specific clothing, take a shower, etc) but only finds out after several clicks, and by that time time has passed and one cannot carry out the action anyway. Back, back, back, crash.
3. It is often difficult to tell where to click next. Exit form the bedroom, for instance, is a tiny slice on the floor.

I'd say it is not worth downloading yet, but will be once the dev fixes all the crashes and adds labels to the city location icons.
Thank you for your feedback.

ggvee

Nov 24, 2018
I agree with the above. Half of the time, the game crashes or leads you to the main menu without saving. Or else it switches to evening/night time while it still says morning and you haven't done anything yet.
I can't believe this is released to public without any testing whatsoever.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I must be stupid or something. I get the screen that says, "...adventure starts today!" and puts me in a room with no clue what to do next. I click on the computer for jobs and says none are available. I click on the window and it says "just a street". I click on the wardrobe and just get clothing options. I click on the bed and just says nap or sleep or exit.

I exit and walk around. Finally meet up with Matt. Doesn't let me watch a movie with him. Is that all there is for now, or is there some job I should be looking to do in the city?

So have no idea how to progress.

Last edited:

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Animations made me stop from playing previous version. There was two people humping each other. Male penis was poking at everwhere except female vagina... It was a big turnoff.
Is it fixed in this version? R1leyD4rk I hope animations are smoother.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
There seem to be a bug after first shift at the office : Screen turn to yellow, without any option to escape from this ....
Anybody is having the same issue ? (The red exit sign is not showing)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes