3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
Bro every update gets worse with bugs aha such a cool concept but damn man unplayable
Also can anyone else buy the clothing from the mall ? it just boots me out when i try to buy any of it

Last edited:
Reactions: neet_hole

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
So... again the problem that only Russian native speakers have: not able to make the difference between his and her due to some particularities of their native language:
12e7b9a6801c4224a7fe2f40c0bb53dd.jpg
Those were the friends of Matt and Matt is a guy so .. HIS friends , not her friends
469baf4e9bc458203f3b5595e8fe2dfe.jpg
So Matt gives Alyna a car. Alyna is a girl so he gives HER that car , not him.. The accord must be with the gender of the person to whom he gives the car not with the gender of the giver. Always ask the question: "to whom?". So to whom does Matt give that car? To Alyna. Alyna is a woman, so he gives it to HER. Can't be so difficult..

Just trying to help the dev understand the language in which he published his game.. coz if he goes on like this we will soon see here things like in Big Brother, where the dev was also a Russian native speaker: her cock .. his pussy..

And I expect to see here in the future also the typical Russian confusion between "the" and "a" but that one is more difficult to explain for a language where the articles are set after the word, not before (if at all).

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
Nice start, many bug but beautiful heroine and lewd gameplay :sneaky:
Maybe "Cocktel dress variation" is better without bra :unsure:
I hope "Officewear provocative" will be with tigth mini skirt and not with trousers :giggle:

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I can't seem to trigger anything. I can bang matt, let the janitor feel me, and thats about it besides Mr. Chavez cam.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Well, I'm trying to play this, but when I choose to sleep in the bed, the game goes back to the main menu... =\

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
My god, this is fucking trash lmao, not even a basic "what to do"

Edit: Went to the gym and game crashed lmao, can a mod have the decency to remove this from f95 and ban the author hahahahahahaha

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Dev abandoned this game?
No, it's being developed on patreon. He just deleted account here and nobody posts updates of the game.
It's pirate site, so devs must have a reason to be active here. Throwing shit doesn't help really unless the dev is masochist or very resistant.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes