• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
Normally when a new version is released I correct bugs and add things to the previous chapters, in the main menu you can access each of the chapters and if there is any scene that depends on previous decisions you will be asked before.
Yes, found the access to the chapters, thanks for adding this to the game. Apart from the problems with the saves: great work, please keep going!

Reactions: bolskanLewd

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Yes, found the access to the chapters, thanks for adding this to the game. Apart from the problems with the saves: great work, please keep going!
Yes, bolskanLewd have done a very good job with this. It's very practical. And if, after starting at the chapter of your choice, you want to rename the MC, you can do so by installing the "No Pause in Scripts" mod.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SurrenderingToMyCrush-1.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Getting pegged & wearing a cock cage, still less cucked than sharing your wife with a bull lol.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Getting pegged & wearing a cock cage, still less cucked than sharing your wife with a bull lol.
Well... Being a cuck and being a sissy are different things. They can be together, but that's not needed.
But coincidentally, I was just noticing that this game doesn't have the NRT tag. It's been some updates that I'm not "up to date" with the story, so I don't know if it's really true, but that's really "not so expected".

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
What are the bug fixes?

But thank you for this mod, the pauses were driving me crazy. I don't know why the dev decided to do that, is this his fetish to click 2, 3 or 4 times per screen? It brings nothing to the table, except annoy the players.
Bug fix is for menus: correction of font size, correction and reactivation of MC renaming option. I also darkened the screen behind the confirmation window. It was beeing brightened, but clear on clear is less visible than clear on dark.

As for the other question, the pauses please the dev. At some point, he was considering adding an option to disable them. But as I took care of that, problem’s solved. ;)

Last edited:

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
That should be forbidden a femdom game that censored should bw illegal
You're under no obligation to install the censorship mod. I think it's only for losers who aren't allowed to look at such images without their mistress/master's permission. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes