4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Dagurat

Sep 6, 2020
Very interesting turn of events. It feels like a dejavu somehow.

Looks like this game will be quite long, i'm curious to see where this takes too. Will we see our little sissy in new cases? Watching him being humilliated in school and turned into a cumdumpster would be interesting. But i guess that wouldn't cover his mistress personality, i mean, its HER toy, not a public one.

Will this reach extreme cases? like bestiality? different kinds of torture? (whipping, enema, shibari, spanking, nipple weights), Hell, castration would be something amusing to see, breaking that sissy.
Sometimes i'm quite sadistic.
I like the idea of his mistress turning him into a cumdumpster for her pleasure

Reactions: bolskanLewd

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux (400 MB/ 242 MB) : , (0.9)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bolskanLewd

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Well Azami is my new favorite. I hope we can choose to defect to her and have an Azami route.
We should be able to do that by giving Azami the key when she finds out that we have it, then she puts her own lock and cage on the MC before Akio returns. It would be hot giving in to her like that and it will make for good drama when Akio returns to find out you now have a new (maybe possessive) mistress.

Last edited:

kk123456

Mar 14, 2019
Too focused on sissification and chastity would prefer different kinds of play more and i would support

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Too focused on sissification and chastity would prefer different kinds of play more and i would support
Right now the story follow's a linear path, there isn't much wiggle room and the player doesn't have any agency in the story.
For now, I think that's fine because the dev is focused on their vision of the game, which I suppose will be the "cannon" route. Once that is done I too hope to see divergent paths, alternate routes, and the ability to choose which fetishes will be displayed in the game. That is up to the dev but we'll see what they decide to do. That said, I do agree there are other fetishes to explore submission with.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes