VN RPGM Survival in Baradise [v0.14] [Tsukumon]

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples made me come. And the result is great. I know I'm not playing correctly but I don't care, I'm having fun.

The worldbuilding is well thought.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is interesting.
The artistic side is wonderful.

After a crash, we wake up on an island with other survivors and search a way to come back while exploring and meeting a various cast of people.
The characters are diverse and pleasant.
The flow of events is well done. There's not many quests but they advance the story further.
The art is very appealing even though it's bara (well, it's less exagerated than usual).
The sex scenes are well made and varied (top, bottom, blowjob, group sex...).

I don't know if I saw everything but I'm at a point where I need ingredients I don't know where to get them. Also, I have 4 humans and 2 shura in my party and I'm still wondering if I met everybody available.

Good continuation.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SurvivalInBaradise-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Whoswho213

Nov 17, 2019
Anybody knows how to complete "finding achiles quest"? Im stuck at the oasis part, dunno where to look for him lol

Whoswho213

Nov 17, 2019
It's so weird that tsukomon is now creating a new game but that game has straight antics in it specially for an MC, when 3 of his games were just bara gay games... Dunno why the switch lol

Oct 12, 2018
It's so weird that tsukomon is now creating a new game but that game has straight antics in it specially for an MC, when 3 of his games were just bara gay games... Dunno why the switch lol
??????/What are you talking about? The new game is about a detective with beefy guys?