1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
Please can anyone willingly to upload a completed all endings save files here?because tired keep playing this and always get a shitty ending...hopefully somebody completed all the ending and upload it here......
I have some glich problem vhen open Sara and Anna ending farm Anna exit from barn end Farmers seid come next to Sara end den come glich?

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
I have some glich problem vhen open Sara and Anna ending farm Anna exit from barn end Farmers seid come next to Sara end den come glich?
When you (or whomever) was cheating the save, they flagged a bunch of event stuff in game, not just endings you could watch. Unflag all the in game events, but keep the endings flagged for watching. The way the engine works, when you step outside, it's trying to fire every automated event that can be fired by going outside, even though you're supposed to be watching an ending.

Reactions: Armada1987

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
When you (or whomever) was cheating the save, they flagged a bunch of event stuff in game, not just endings you could watch. Unflag all the in game events, but keep the endings flagged for watching. The way the engine works, when you step outside, it's trying to fire every automated event that can be fired by going outside, even though you're supposed to be watching an ending.
Do you now how to fixing that glich??
Or write how to get Anna and Sarah farm pet end??
Thank You

Last edited:

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Do you now how to fixing that glich??
Or write how to get Anna and Sarah farm pet end??
Thank You
I don't have time to actually unglitch the save for you at the moment, but if you get the RPGMaker Save Editor, you can actually go into the switches and do it yourself. You'll need to leave on the switch that starts and ends the game, and restart too, I think, and then at the very bottom (I believe) you have all the endings to be toggled. Pretty much everything else should be toggled off. Make sure you have a copy of the save so you can fiddle with it if you need to.

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
I don't have time to actually unglitch the save for you at the moment, but if you get the RPGMaker Save Editor, you can actually go into the switches and do it yourself. You'll need to leave on the switch that starts and ends the game, and restart too, I think, and then at the very bottom (I believe) you have all the endings to be toggled. Pretty much everything else should be toggled off. Make sure you have a copy of the save so you can fiddle with it if you need to.
Sorry but maybe you have time to do unglich because I have no idea how to do it

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
is the Shota avoidable?
j/k .... lets dl and see it myself. Hope the besti-tag is well earned

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Thank you and sory for a trouble
No worries, we all have things we don't know how to do. I was just surprised because it's literally just using the save editor to turn off like 95% of the toggles someone tried turning on when doing a gallery save. I probably would have been less surprised if it was something where you were actually altering code or something. Not a big deal, it only took a minute out of my day, and I actually had the time to do it this time.

• Red Heart

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Has the author been working on something? Or did he abandoned all his games?
I heard someone say he was working on them again, but I've never seen any evidence of that. They've been abandoned for a long, long time.

Nayer

Feb 22, 2018
Has the author been working on something? Or did he abandoned all his games?
He is back, reading your posts I did a little research and i found the creator came back and is working in his games, sadly not in this yet, I hope continue this eventually.
Btw this is his new blog , had a new game and is already in the forum Agent Alona - Missions ~Vacation~

Reactions: nerogaf

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Finally made some morphs and some fast test renders for my version of Sarah (took me about 2 month to find some time for it), on the fifth render DaZ closed without an error message and I did not save the character before. I hope to remember the morphs, but maybe you have some ideas aswell for her new appearance.
Sarah test1.png Sarah test2.png Sarah test3.png Sarah test4.png

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote