radical686

Nov 30, 2018
There will be others male npc interested in girls.
Only groping and voyeurism in this version of the game.
If the story will allow the NPCs to sexually engage any of the girls you may want to add NTR tags. There's a lot of harem lovers on this board that get their panties in a bunch if you can steal any of the women away from their harem fantasy.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
going to give this a go again..i tried the first release on my old PC and had alot of lag issues..my new PC has zero issues,so i should be able to get into this..the premise is intriguing.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
So what is the max number like Lust + affection also getting error ignor 6 to 7 times then i end up in Gym at climb wall.

Not sure if there was a Gym in .12 after that all is ok. Until time to goto gym again

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Azteca

New game and getting a traceback when trying to click on that z shaped map icon under the energy bar because prijokloka is not defined. Had to open console and type in prijokloka=0 to be able to go to the map not sure if that was correct or if it should of been prijokloka=True but either way the crash is gone for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few spots in the intro the son was calling the mom Ruby instead of Rubi.

Aug 22, 2017
Review: Unplayable garbage. It's an interesting premise, renders are serviceable, but it combines the severe autism of a grindy text based tranny simulator with the worst interface I've seen this side of 90ies german economy games. That's not a good combination. I would recommend the Dev should get help from someone who isn't struck with severe autism to redesign how the core game loop and the interface work, and then have someone who actually speaks English at least a little bit go over all the dialogue. There's some value in here - probably - but as it is right now, this is an unplayable cluster-mindfuck on the level of Deeper but without the artsy style.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Got roomate over 106 and 96.1 in lust and she is.. it says HOT. One girl that sits in hall to do everything. Now Errors on Phone + and error on enter Gym class as my prior post.

ANYONE have a save with high stats without Errors maybe something didn't click right :cautious:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It appears there are some errors with this release. I found the ones described below.

When I go to Bedroom, click on Phone, and then choose Chat, I get the follow error. It sounds like you're getting the same error, is that right, Jeepster? Is anyone else seeing this problem?
I also try to buy a sedative from Jane on Sunday morning, and this is the error I see:
When I've visited Abbie in the closet (Bend Over 2/3, Show Tits 2/3, Naked 1/3) and then return to my normal Classroom, I'm told I have Physical Education class. I then get a series of three errors, the first of which is below. If I use Ignore for all of the errors, I can continue.
The next error came after I found a book in the school Library. I can't remember what it's called, but I think it's subject is on health or fitness. This time, I cannot just Ignore the error and continue on. I have to quit the game, start the game again, and reload the last save before.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It appears there are some errors with this release. I found the ones described below.

When I go to Bedroom, click on Phone, and then choose Chat, I get the follow error. It sounds like you're getting the same error, is that right, Jeepster? Is anyone else seeing this problem?
I also try to buy a sedative from Jane on Sunday morning, and this is the error I see:
When I've visited Abbie in the closet (Bend Over 2/3, Show Tits 2/3, Naked 1/3) and then return to my normal Classroom, I'm told I have Physical Education class. I then get a series of three errors, the first of which is below. If I use Ignore for all of the errors, I can continue.
The next error came after I found a book in the school Library. I can't remember what it's called, but I think it's subject is on health or fitness. This time, I cannot just Ignore the error and continue on. I have to quit the game, start the game again, and reload the last save before.
Same error.. the phone and chose Chat.
the old save doesn't work ??
FYI, Azteca. I guess this release is being a bit of a butthole; sorry for the headaches.

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
I usually don't like to complain about games but this one just seems like a mess. The characters look good but that's about it... Four hours of playing and I've gotten nowhere. Too many errors and some have sent me back to replay parts of days I've done...

...The biggest issue I've seen with games is that most developers don't play their games through, if they did they would find these issues — A walkthrough wouldn't hurt either!

Bonnenuit

Oct 4, 2018
Got roomate over 106 and 96.1 in lust and she is.. it says HOT. One girl that sits in hall to do everything. Now Errors on Phone + and error on enter Gym class as my prior post.

ANYONE have a save with high stats without Errors maybe something didn't click right :cautious:
I now have multiple errors. Error when going to gym at school, error when trying to open inventory, and error at times with dialogue. All for pretty much zero payout. -1

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018

Sooo... Pretty Much we are all "SHIT OUT OF LUCK" for now cause your complete post is also every issue i have been having :cry::cautious::sleep:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
And a more down to earth subject.. Is it me or are these girls a bit cold, i mean after sex in closet she just "oh your great see ya" LOL Should be see you later honey or at least "Thanks for the fuck it was great, do you have a brother?" :LOL::ROFLMAO:
There more like i'm done with ya get out!

Edit, ya i edit alot of my posts. Blah - I cheat for food packets and cash kills alot of the grind (y):giggle:

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
It seeems that all images from all girls like ????/happy0#.png are missing :(

and now it's a full folder by example image/elize/ac/ac_hug.png ... folder ac doen't exist.
Ok I stop to play untill a big correctif.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I figured out a good chunk of the console codes but can't seem to get any scenes outside of Abbie to trigger. A massive grind fest with not much content implemented. In the image folders there are images for scenes that I'm not 100% certain you can access atm cause nothing I do and no matter how high Rubi's stats are I can't get the sex stuff to trigger which there are images for. As for Abbie there are images but it's basically 1 scene per day and you have to build up to anything and as I had already thrown a bunch of time at the game and was about to say fuck it when I finally got any semblance of content beyond voyeurism (watching Rubi masturbate) that I just stopped. otnoshenie.y = x is affection with y = girls name (all lowercase) and x is the value (go as high as you want) is affection then sex.y = x is lust. valut = x is money. all of these are in the configy.rpy file but I think most of the stuff isn't availible at this point.

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes