leg28

Aug 15, 2018
If I recall, you get .2 lust every time the classroom is warm. Maybe only after a certain amount of relationship stat.
Thanks again. I'm very often having warm classroom but only once I got bonus. Relationship is on 20+

Reactions: Plusnet

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks again. I'm very often having warm classroom but only once I got bonus. Relationship is on 20+
Suspicion *could* be a stat to raise, but I wouldn't think so. I'd guess that the higher suspicion is, the more people are suspicious of you, meaning they'd tend to trust you less. I'd have to see my own level to get a better idea. Most likely, though, you want that lower.

Reactions: leg28

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I take no pleasure in being rude, but with all due respect this game is unplayable! I honestly can't even narrow it down to one or two aspects.. It's a sad case of the whole being somehow worse the sum of it's equally bad parts.. The writing literally gives me a headache and that is somehow matched by the glaring lack of direction and if that isn't sufficient enough, throw in a clumsy and confusing GUI/map system. Not to overlook a needlessly complex stat/energy setup and the fact that they went out of their way to try and capture the sense of time constantly slipping away instead of sticking to the tried and true practice of simple time blocks like every other game. I haven't even touched on the seemingly endless list of variables in the console, most of which appear to be in a different language.. Anyone who has ever read any of my posts knows how I push for Dev's to use RenPy instead of others, due largely in-part to the ease of use and freedom to design amazing stories with beautiful models, but this person seems to have went out of their way to complicate things. In my humble opinion, they should scrap this and start fresh. Follow a simple tried and true format and people will respond.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
When I find the book on Covert Infiltration then try to open inventory the game crashes.

Emmi3

Apr 27, 2017
Another problem comes with to many Saves . When iam to fast to klick to load a save the game crashes . I clear the most saves , that helps .

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
Maybe s stupid question: Where I can find the phone?
There is nothing in the bedroom.

And what abaut Ruby? I can spy her or grab her boob sometime while watching TV. How to go further? I spent many hours, Arr and Lust are obout 150 and nothing...
I'm stuck :(

Maderyx

Feb 26, 2018
is there a way to fix the text speed in this game?
allready maxed it and its still scrolling
cant play the game like this

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there a way to fix the text speed in this game?
allready maxed it and its still scrolling
cant play the game like this
No, it's stuck at that speed. Idk whether you're playing on a mobile device or personal computer. If a computer, you can click as the text starts, to force it to instantly completely display. (So for the sentence you just read, were "If" or "If a" displayed in the game, clicking at that time would make the full sentence appear, so you wouldn't have to wait. Not sure what the equivalent on a phone or tablet would be.

Maderyx

Feb 26, 2018
if spamming space/left click is the only solution ill pass on this game.
i was looking more for an ini setting kinda thing in the gamefiles.
go here change this value in this file to x

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Can some one tell me how to increase the stats please ? I wish there was a tutorial telling me how to increase the different stats

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
Can some one tell me how to increase the stats please ? I wish there was a tutorial telling me how to increase the different stats
Not so easy.

Only few : (money, energy (health), satissfaction, stealth, lunchkits and pils quantity are easy to edit. just with saveditor online - find exact names and enter own values.
Few post before was short description. I've checked also: pills (sedative) and lunchkits also working.
Rest values isn't easy to modify. But... this game is very simple - only your time an d lot of clicks ;)

Want increase Ruby lust fast? - Spy her in her room and bathroom when she masturbate - at morning 6.01 am start, you can do this 3 times in hour, net 2 times in bathroom. and 2 tims in the bathroom at 23.00. So you can earn 8x0,8 = 6,4 points of lust per day. It alsto increases stealth.

Want to incerease inteligence? - go to library often and read books.
Fast endurance increase - find the poster, in the city, with gym commercial , so you be able to go to the gym.
Go to the gym and run with Abby. Approx 30 points is enough to pass exam.

But! - stats aren't importatnt by now - you can easy fuck Abbie & Miah with affection lesss than 15 pts and NO lust. (it so stupid!!!)
You CAN NOT fuck any other girls. So, don't pay much attention to stats.

I have Rubbi Affection at 161 and lust at 253 points and I can only peek her, when she masturbate, and grab her boob from time to time (next stiupidity in this game - At this lust level hignest -this girl shuld ride me like crazy :p)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not so easy.

Only few : (money, energy (health), satissfaction, stealth, lunchkits and pils quantity are easy to edit. just with saveditor online - find exact names and enter own values.
Few post before was short description. I've checked also: pills (sedative) and lunchkits also working.
Rest values isn't easy to modify. But... this game is very simple - only your time an d lot of clicks ;)

Want increase Ruby lust fast? - Spy her in her room and bathroom when she masturbate - at morning 6.01 am start, you can do this 3 times in hour, net 2 times in bathroom. and 2 tims in the bathroom at 23.00. So you can earn 8x0,8 = 6,4 points of lust per day. It alsto increases stealth.

Want to incerease inteligence? - go to library often and read books.
Fast endurance increase - find the poster, in the city, with gym commercial , so you be able to go to the gym.
Go to the gym and run with Abby. Approx 30 points is enough to pass exam.

But! - stats aren't importatnt by now - you can easy fuck Abbie & Miah with affection lesss than 15 pts and NO lust. (it so stupid!!!)
You CAN NOT fuck any other girls. So, don't pay much attention to stats.

I have Rubbi Affection at 161 and lust at 253 points and I can only peek her, when she masturbate, and grab her boob from time to time (next stiupidity in this game - At this lust level hignest -this girl shuld ride me like crazy :p)
Stats are not nearly as important as mood. You need a character to be HOT before you can have sex with them (Miah and Abbie might be exceptions). Rubi could have 1000 Affection and 1000 Lust, but if she's not in a HOT mood, you can't go further with her. With her HOT right now in my game, she gives a bj on the couch, gives a bj at the dinner table, has sex in the bathtub, and has sex on her bed. And her stats aren't nearly as high in my game as they are in yours. You can see this in the attached screenshot.

Additionally — and this is a no-brainer — scenes have to exist with code to use them for you to get a sex scene with a girl. So, for example, images may already exist, but if there's no button to click / tap, no event to trigger, etc., that accesses those images, you won't have those sex scenes yet.

The Miah and Abbie sex scenes are probably preliminary (meaning they're there to give you a taste early of what they will be like). I assume the whole Do... menu options will exist as the game continues to be developed, but I would at least hope that the requirement for these in later versions is raised to a much more reasonable level. Idk what a good amount would be, but I'd think at least 20 would be needed for an hj, probably 30 for a bj. The point is, though, I don't think that Abbie and Miah as they are now will be typical for this game going forward.

But I believe the three girls you've named (and I've discussed here) are the only ones with sex scenes rn: Rubi, Miah, and Abbie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
if spamming space/left click is the only solution ill pass on this game.
i was looking more for an ini setting kinda thing in the gamefiles.
go here change this value in this file to x
While I personally don't know of a way, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'd ask Azteca about it, since he's developed the game.

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes