Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
There's either a lot of missing images, or wrong name format.
Elize, Rubi, Katrin, Valeria, Jane, Abbie and Miah from a quick look.

aldan

Mar 21, 2019
Приставка:

Деньги-valut=xxx
Aggressiv-aggressiv=xxx
Stealth-stealth=xxx
Энергия-здоровье=xxx / макс.1000Удовлетворение-satis=xxx /

Как вызвать консоль

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
really weird this game.... i kinda like it but whats up with the story i've played 4/5 of the game without a shred of story in it...
There's definitely not a lot really. Basically:
  1. An old scientist has discovered something and decides to run an experiment on himself
  2. He visits a friend (Ruby) and her son, who looks to the scientist as a kind of mentor
  3. The scientist performs the experiment in front of the son, so he can gain practical scientific knowledge
  4. The experiment goes wrong, and the old scientist's mind is transferred into the son's, while the son's mind remains as well; the scientist wants to find a way to reverse things, but doesn't know how to yet
  5. In the mean time, it's important to keep his body alive and to avoid anyone becoming Suspicious; this also means you need to get good grades, not get caught spying all the time, etc., or people get suspicious of you
  6. To complicate things, the son's body doesn't like the scientist's mind being there, so tries to reject / destroy it
  7. Although it's unsuccessful, the rejection by the son's body means he tends to get upset, measured in Aggression; if Aggression gets too high, it increases Suspicion but also makes him unable to control his actions
  8. Eating, sleeping, showering, watching relaxing television, and having sex-related pleasure all lower Aggression.
I might be missing something, but I think that's the gist of the plot at this point.

Reactions: Darkmetal and WaltS

CrazyK

Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys, i'm not sure if I've done something wrong. How many times do I have to give the Lamp to Miah? I gave her 4-5 times already and there's no further progression.

Another question I'm having, is there any progression with Valeria, Katrine and Elize?

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Hey guys, i'm not sure if I've done something wrong. How many times do I have to give the Lamp to Miah? I gave her 4-5 times already and there's no further progression.

Another question I'm having, is there any progression with Valeria, Katrine and Elize?

Please send me your save. You can find it in
Users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Suspicious

Progression with the rest characters, not yet introduced. This will be added in the next version.

CrazyK

Sep 19, 2017
Please send me your save. You can find it in
Users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Suspicious

Progression with the rest characters, not yet introduced. This will be added in the next version.

You can find the attached file as the save file for Suspicious. Thank you very much for your help :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Azteca, I try to go to the Park from Parker Street and get the following error. I've also attached my save file, in case you need that.

Last edited:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I get and error message when I try to access that screen
I have an error too, maybe is something missing. But is weird because I downloaded the game months ago, in the first or second update and that screen wasn't working.

Ossame

Nov 14, 2018
Are there any sex scenes with Valeria or Elise?
I'm grinding Valeria and got lust to 6 already and still nothing
Also got Elise to HOT with only affection. no idea how to raise lust

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are there any sex scenes with Valeria or Elise?
I'm grinding Valeria and got lust to 6 already and still nothing
Also got Elise to HOT with only affection. no idea how to raise lust
No, not yet. IIRC, Azteca said it might be coming in the next release. But don't quote me on that. He's posted on this thread, though; do a search to see what he's said specifically.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Updates
Azteca
07/16/2019
Now I am busy with the creation events with Abbi and Rubi

07/17/2019
Finished quest root with Rubi

07/30/2019
Finished events with Abbie and Rubi

07/30/2019