Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
The models do look really nice in this game its just a shame the rest of it is such a mess. At least it was when I played it a few updates ago, with every action taking far to long to complete and the grind being extreme if that has changed in the past few updates I may try this again but for now I will wait till its either finished and polished or the grind makes the MC's brain implode :) .

Reactions: vgyew and Arcane666

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Fuck'n A I thought this was a new game!!!! Holy shit balls... Just caught myself when started type'in!!!! Looks good!!

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
I downloaded, launched, realized that I had forgotten everything, turned it off. Too long: first study the game, then wait for the update, forgetting everything and study everything again in a new way - not mine. Too difficult for a game of a similar genre and such a mode of updates. Well, it’s not interesting to me to study the schedule of a fictional, drawn character every 2 months.
If the author did not try to make a survival game, it would probably be more interesting.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
btw what language is this? I mean checking save file you get it in google translate and it say the words are czech, russian, croatian, polish and slovenian.......google translate have never been so confused lol
was trying to find what the "attractive" and "intellect" was named by checking save file by checking the entries that had same numbers as in game stats, but they do not seem to be in savegame like stealth, energy(health) and satisfaction

edit:: nevermind, sex scenes were just still pics :(

Last edited:

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
How long is the grind to get the events? I mean I have Rubi up to 61 affection and 127 lust but other than grabbing her boob and watching her diddle herself at the table...all I have is watching her in the shower and her self love in the morning. So is there any way to trigger these events or is it just to much of a grind?

Reactions: Almighty

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
How long is the grind to get the events? I mean I have Rubi up to 61 affection and 127 lust but other than grabbing her boob and watching her diddle herself at the table...all I have is watching her in the shower and her self love in the morning. So is there any way to trigger these events or is it just to much of a grind?
As I wrote some posts earlier ... go to her room about 19.00, and you will fuck her.

Reactions: Almighty

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, Azteca, I keep running into errors with this version. The first is if I help Katrin with carrying groceries. When I choose the Help option, I get my first error (see the attached traceback file). I also get errors when clicking on characters to speak with them (Jane after Katrin has left the store, Ruby at home, Eliza in the classroom, etc.).

Additionally, if I stay after class with Jane, Eliza, and Valeria, there are three more errors (see the last 3 attachments, in order). I see the image of Jane and Eliza learning, then the first error happens. I choose Ignore and see Eliza and Valeria talking to me, but then get the second error. I Ignore the problem once more, get one more image, and then get the third error. As the other times, I can Ignore the last error. Still, that's 3 errors really close to one another (I think this might just be the same error over and over again).

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 18 Votes