holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Sometimes with Miah, Rubi, and Valeria, when they ask for help all I have to respond to them is ... What do I need to do to change this? Also, how do I talk to Katrin and help her with her grocery bag in the store?

Reactions: Stareagle lord

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
how do you pull up Valeria's stats? can't find in game. plus, how do you start story line with Katrin? in library only get ... and in store can't help carry groceries.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
why is there FILM GRAIN effects in the most of the character skins? Is the dev trying pull a MASS EFFECT joke?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
well i hope those male npc dont have sex with rubi or any other girl close to the mc (y)

here is what i think after trying the game.

is kinda hard for me to get invested into the game because of it having 2 mcs at the same time, dunno if more people have this problem. Maybe in the future we can get rid of the kid or viceverse and be only 1 mc?
the english is pretty weird sometimes too, i guess you will need a editor in the future to help you.
also try in the future to avoid too much grind for stats or relationship points. (though we can always cheat the stats i guess some people enjoy playing the game with no cheats.)
So far i liked the game, the girls are pretty good looking (will see how you do in next updates;))
A little piece of advice, don't immerse yourself too much in the mc, instead do it in whoever male character is screwing the girls

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hard to tell what events you have and haven't done. Each girl should list what they have unlocked and what they have that's locked and maybe a hint on how to unlock.

Both Katrin and Lydia get no lust points at all even when molesting/groping them Valeria doesn't really have any content the only one that really has much content is the mother Rubi.

Abbie and Maih have some content but can't remember if I have done them already or not but looking in the image folders I can see their stuff.

Gets boring as you can't go after one person do something with Katrin then you are prevented from doing anything with them for a few days.

Seems most of the new content is just massaging all the girls. To get lots of lust stats with the girls during the massages. Click on butt/breast and make a fist this will give you a +1 to lust let fist open to flat and click again. When you start the massage do the click and hold and move over the breast/butt till you get 3 lust then the girl will say something now after this no longer try to get 3 lust or you'll get a hit to your friendship. Instead click the butt/breast 2 times opening and closing the fist don't move the mouse till the hand opens when you got 2 lust move to the right part of the body that you are suppose to be massaging and get 3 points then she'll say something and then get 2 more lust points and then 3 more normal points. You should end up with 7 lust points each time.

pp1

Sep 2, 2017
the command for - intellect/attraction/endurance?
Attraction - charisma = (max 100)
Endurance - power = (max 100)
Intelligence - inta = (max 100)

technology = (max 100)
suspicion = (max 100 I think)
homework = (<60 = grade C, <85 = grade B, else grade A)
Preparation - prepearin = (there's a check on inta+prepearin vs. random(1,100), if <, test F (failed); if >, if prepearin<60 test C, <85 test B, else A)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Unique idea behind this but man, I couldn't keep playing. And that hardly ever happens, I tend to try and stick with things. The design is just so clunky and hard to use. Usually, I can push through it if I like the characters but it's almost like there aren't any in this game. You go through the cycle everyday but you aren't meaningfully interacting with anyone, in any way. Seems like it's a game primarily focused more about systems, stats and functions.

Maybe they'll add story in later, but you really need that in there more than your gameplay systems to get people hooked and interested. Annie's School Days is a very similar game with stats and grinding but every hour has repeatable interactions with the girls to keep you hooked and endeared with the characters. even if nothing sexy is happening. It reinforces the world. for some reason, all the girls in this game just feel like clickable objects. the illusion and immersion isn't there.

Reactions: cloudmoon

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
i don't mind to keep playing the game but agression suddenly is set to min 60 and i can't remove it no matter what i do, yes i even fcked a girl or 2.. took those pills.. :S

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
its especially fun when the 50 dollar shit from store doesn even seems to work.. but hey don't take my word for it, check the save file...

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes