Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
oh yeah btw i did as i said activated console for the save file but idk if it needs it in game but yea gl.... images are nice and all, story isn bad either.. but damn that bug or plain wrong aggressive stuck is sad.. esp if its becs how fit mc is..

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Stareagle lord

If you talk to someone and they have the ... for a response rollback past that and bring up the console and type in aggressiv=0 and then click and you should now have other options to choose from.

Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
i know, thing is i should NOT have to do it EVERY DAMN TIME LIKE IT IS NOW, TRY THAT SAVE FILE, ITS NOT FUNNY WHEN ITS STUCK AT 80 AGG NO MATTER WHAT I DO, FUCK A GIRL, SPY, TAKE THE SHIT FROM SHOP DOESN MATTER A SHIT OR JACKASS.

• Angry
Reactions: Jack-O

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
okay so question, should i 'need' to avoid or use a cheat just because the developer has fucked up the aggressiv stat by making it bound to a stat that is either hidden and said stat doesn work or the fitness stat and when said stat or switch is over or on a certain thing its suddenly always stuck at 80 thus i can't help dishes, raise my friendship with some or any character unless i cheat or avoid certain scene's do you think thats fun seriously? Not because its a game mech ment for it but becs its a fcked up part?..

friendlycpl80

Jun 16, 2017
Hi,

I'm having trouble with Linux 64-bit version. Basically none of the icons below energy bar (basket, map, notes, hearth) do anything. They don't highlight when hovered over with mouse and clicking does nothing. The icon in bottom right do show stats and the nagivation buttons (like bathroom) work.

I remember I played an older version of this game (13?) (where hearth icon was black and white) and there the icon displayed a subscreen. I'm now having the same problem with both versions 15 and 16.

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
An intriguing concept but both story and dialog need a lot of fleshing out. Too many gaps in the story and the dialog is clunky. Couldn't get through much of it. Will keep an eye out and see how it improves.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Azteca Promoted it. Just for your information, the "PC" builds in renpy are for both Windows AND Linux. Inside the folder, you'll notice the .sh file that Linux recognises as a executable as well as 2 "linux" subfolders in the /lib folder. There's no need for the .tar build in most cases if you upload the PC. It'll save you some time.

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
I couldn't make It, sorry but the english is quite bad and the writing even worse. A lot of non-sense on the scenes. Sorry for the bad critics, but couldn't stand this writing.

Reactions: driver8328

MrYoDa

Jul 9, 2019
i actually like this, i dunno if its going through a big update merge? but i'll give it a bit longer to see how this plays out

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
gameplay sux big time compared to the game we have around, sentances main character thinks or say seem forced, shallow, almost google translated...

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes