Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
ugh, scientist accidentally change body, ugh unsuccessful experiment ugh....you know why never the story of many scientist experiment told? yes! because all those failure is disgusting, full of terror, u know huow many body sliced so now doctor can learn every part of human body? i believe you don't know! because those failure is disgusting even if it bring great thing to humanity. you know how many animal and human die right now because of scientest experiment? i believe you don't know, because a failure don't need to be told! especially continuing those failure like the one in this game.

• Haha
Reactions: khahan

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I'm stuck at event 11, can't trigger events 12 and 13. Could someone please share what they are and how they trigger? Many thanks.

MrYoDa

Jul 9, 2019
I'm stuck at event 11, can't trigger events 12 and 13. Could someone please share what they are and how they trigger? Many thanks.
I posted a full save and also was only on event 11. im not sure there is 13 atm i looked everywhere

Reactions: Tomy75

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
v0.18

Windows -

Android -

Last edited:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Suspicious [v0.18]
Win/Linux
(172MB .7z): - - -
Mac (167MB - Untested!): - - -

Last edited:

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Game is full of bugs and script errors ... i was assuming only the old saves are damage but started a new game once again and full of script errors , i reckon they not even tested the game before lunched .

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
long time since i played this, i know it say animated, but i think i would have better memory of this game if it was good animations, i remember fucking the "mother" or the one you live with and that was 1 or 2 pics repeated?
maybe i remember wrong?

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
I'm not going to lie. The moment I started the game I wanted to close it. God damn plot makes no sense.
Also, don't get me started on that god damn UI!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
o_O Dev I Like Ruby :love:please give some extra events to her(y) i managed Lust 55% for simple handjob :rolleyes:
Grind so much :cautious: Next update hope can Fuck Ruby :cool:(y) + Pregnancy goes wery good with Romance

MrYoDa

Jul 9, 2019
Game is full of bugs and script errors ... i was assuming only the old saves are damage but started a new game once again and full of script errors , i reckon they not even tested the game before lunched .
your not playing this game then theres no bugs ive tested it stop trolling and play nice thanks :)

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes