ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
is this at all playable yet? or still a total hopeless mess? because the dames are hot AF and i hate seeing good render's wasted.

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
dev need to take out the time bullshit, or set to mourning evening and night. i'm not gonna waste time on this and just add it to my list to avoid.

Reactions: 9inchz

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I really like this game. So much grind make game really big and this is really good for me. When this game will be completed - its will really great game in my opinion (because you will be play this game very long time because grind. And its better than usual vn where you can just skip all content) :)

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Will there be re-playable xxx events in the game ? I do not mean with a dream sequence or some lame gallery

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
I really like this game. So much grind make game really big and this is really good for me. When this game will be completed - its will really great game in my opinion (because you will be play this game very long time because grind. And its better than usual vn where you can just skip all content) :)
I think you're misunderstanding the scenario Dev, people HATE games that make you grind like crazy. No we don't want to play your game really long time, we want good content with a decent grinding scenario, and console commands to make even that go away. Lots of grind is a very bad idea my friend. You'll struggle to get donors with this concept.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I think you're misunderstanding the scenario Dev, people HATE games that make you grind like crazy. No we don't want to play your game really long time, we want good content with a decent grinding scenario, and console commands to make even that go away. Lots of grind is a very bad idea my friend. You'll struggle to get donors with this concept.
Im not a developer of this game :) but i understand what you mean :) Just i like this game, and like games like this:) But, yeah, very much people hate this type of games :)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
And sorry if i say something wrong, today my english decide to take a break :)

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
And sorry if i say something wrong, today my english decide to take a break :)
You didn't say anything wrong mate, no apology needed. I'm sry if it looked like I was attacking you as the Dev of this game, the models look fantastic and I just don't want to see so much potential wasted by a weak concept. Of course we all have our preferences, I was just stating I lose interest in games that make you grind hour after hour with little to no reward, and how most people feel the same way. Your English is pretty good mate, where are you from?

Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
You didn't say anything wrong mate, no apology needed. I'm sry if it looked like I was attacking you as the Dev of this game, the models look fantastic and I just don't want to see so much potential wasted by a weak concept. Of course we all have our preferences, I was just stating I lose interest in games that make you grind hour after hour with little to no reward, and how most people feel the same way. Your English is pretty good mate, where are you from?
Im from Russia :)

Reactions: Zonal12

MrYoDa

Jul 9, 2019
Rome wasnt built in a day, the dev has has direction problems but seriously guys give him feedback not blast him. as many have said it has great models and such poterntial. i gave him my patreon yesterday and updates that are coming look really nice a few game changers and im looking forward to it :)

Reactions: tazaaron and MFN

kionaru

Nov 14, 2018
i want to ask need help, how to change clock in console? does anyone found a code to change it? that clock is to fast for me for example shower time is 2 hours wtf!!? is to long

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
i want to ask need help, how to change clock in console? does anyone found a code to change it? that clock is to fast for me for example shower time is 2 hours wtf!!? is to long
You Can't do this via console. It's no clock. It's game code.
If yuo edit .rpy files - for shower it's: bathroom.rpy, you will find lines loks like:

$some_date+=timedelta(seconds=6600)

It's defines time taken by somthing what you doing. You can decrese seconds fe to 10.. save file, start the game and that's it

You have to do this for any action which you want to be faster. So there is a lot of searching, which action depend of which code line.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
With all due respect to the author and commending her/him for the effort, the English translation is just about impossible to follow. My advice is to advertise for an editor. Nice graphics/renders will initially attract visitors, but if there's no story those visitors will leave in a hurry.

Reactions: Arcane666
2.30 star(s) 18 Votes