Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
Stats are not nearly as important as mood. You need a character to be HOT before you can have sex with them (Miah and Abbie might be exceptions). Rubi could have 1000 Affection and 1000 Lust, but if she's not in a HOT mood, you can't go further with her. With her HOT right now in my game, she gives a bj on the couch, gives a bj at the dinner table, has sex in the bathtub, and has sex on her bed. And her stats aren't nearly as high in my game as they are in yours. You can see this in the attached screenshot.
My Rubi (see pic below) is hot as hell... and nothing. ....
I can't start sex with her. What I missed? I haven't got a phone.... that's it? maybe?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: warnik

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My Rubi is Hot as the hell... and nothing. ....
I can't start sex with her. What I missed? I haven't got a phone.... that's it? maybe?

No, the phone's disabled with the latest version.

What I said before is true, so probably what's missing is that you haven't progressed far enough through steadily more advanced scenes yet. Try to participate in every activity with her: peek in her room, peek in the bath, make dinner, wash dishes for her, help her with groceries (weekends), etc. I don't know the exact code (haven't looked through it), but I'm pretty sure you need to do all of her activities. My boob-grab advanced to boob-grab in her underwear, then to boob-grab with no top, then to bj on the couch. You may have to progress each of the different scenes.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
How do you make them hot? with all the different stats, this is one of those games that would benefit from having a tutorial

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
How do you make them hot? with all the different stats, this is one of those games that would benefit from having a tutorial
There is big misunderstsnding with "HOT"
Hot means you have lust score called hot.
It's really not important. CokieMonster is wrong about it, so rally dont pay atention about it - as I wrote few post ago. This game is simple.
Maybe in furter versions stats will be more important, but not now.

BUT, there is a big BUG in game! (As I mean -)
If you play v1.3 and never play earlier version - you CAN'T go further with Ruby - one parameter is missing in the game? "elize_sex" which doesn't exist in save file, but is critical to go further with Ruby

If you want fuck Rubby (is there anybody who wasn't?) - you have to use saveeditor, find this parameter: momnowslutok in your save file and change value to: 1

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There is big misunderstsnding with "HOT"
Hot means you have lust score called hot.
It's really not important. CokieMonster is wrong about it, so rally dont pay atention about it - as I wrote few post ago. This game is simple.
Maybe in furter versions stats will be more important, but not now.

BUT, there is a big BUG in game! (As I mean -)
If you play v1.3 and never play earlier version - you CAN'T go further with Ruby - one parameter is missing in the game? "elize_sex" which doesn't exist in save file, but is critical to go further with Ruby

If you want fuck Rubby (is there anybody who wasn't?) - you have to use saveeditor, find this parameter: momnowslutok in your save file and change value to: 1
There's a lot going on in the code, and it looks like we are both partially wrong. HOT is a label used specifically in the Character Screen, not a Lust score. Here's what the code says to do; I'll use Rubi specifically for these examples.
  1. otnoshenie.rubi represents Rubi's total Affection; sex.rubi is her total Lust score.
  2. elize_check represents the Mood score, which is Affection + Lust: $ elize_check=sex.rubi+otnoshenie.rubi
  3. The different Mood labels are supposed to be given when a Mood score is within a certain level:
    • Mood is Lower than 35
      • If you've irritated Rubi (bad.rubi<=2), the character screen will show a Bad mood.
      • If you've pissed Rubi off (bad.rubi>2), the character screen will show an Angry mood.
    • Mood is from 35 to 60
      • If you've irritated Rubi (bad.rubi>2), the character screen will show a Bad mood.
      • If you've stimulated Rubi (arrouse.rubi>4), the character screen will show an Aroused mood.
      • If she's neither of the above, she has a Normal mood.
    • Mood is from 60 to 90
      • If you've stimulated Rubi (arrouse.rubi>4), the character screen will show an Aroused mood.
      • If she's not specifically Aroused, she has a Happy mood.
    • Mood is 90 or higher
      • Her mood will be HOT
Although the HOT label takes into account a character's Lust score, the label itself doesn't determine whether a sex scene is available. Since it is in part a reflection of Lust, it can be used to give a general idea, but the character's Lust score itself determines whether a sex scene may be available:

$ elize_sex=getattr(sex, charcontr)
if elize_sex>35:
$ pikcha=renpy.random.randint(1,2)
if pikcha==1:
jump momnowslutokstala
In other words, if Rubi's Lust is over 35 and luck is on your side in a 50/50 chance, then the momnowslutokstala routine is called, which (among other things) can set momnowslutok to 1 (but isn't supposed to necessarily). I have no idea how you're not getting elize_sex set, given that it's explicitly defined in the same conditional that jumps to the momnowslutokstala routine, which determines whether you get to see a sex scene or not. It shouldn't matter that you start with v0.13. I wonder what is preventing the variable from being set.

What I said before is still supposed to be true; there should be a series of scenes leading up to sex, not just a sudden jump because Lust is high enough. The following is coded to be the sequence of progression, once Lust is high enough.
  1. "When you came into the room you saw Rubi who seemed to be worried about something. Hi [MC], could you come closer."
  2. "As soon as you approached Rubi put your hands on her chest and ass."
  3. "[MC] I want you", followed by the rest of the text for the sex scene.
I was on the right track with HOT, but it's a reflection of, not a determinant of, whether a sex scene might play.

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
There's a lot going on in the code, ...
Thanks for explanation and clearing my mind :)
I played this game 2 times from the beginig. Lot of hours lost. And absolutly nothing with Ruby. I gave up.

This game has "this something" and player want to play, but all is to hard and slow. Terribly slow - a mean stats
growing, sex scenes to short.
And on other way - TO BANAL, if Ruby do first blowhob - the rest is to banal. The same with Abbie and Miah... quest with "DO" is embrassing low..
I hope Azteca will improve this game.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
After long investigation I found the problem. Not wih "elize_sex" as I supossed, but:
file "game/mombedroom.rpy", line 890, in script cals 'rubi/arrouse000.png'. which is absent!, (and one other after that too).
crashes the game at critical point for going further with Ruby.

BTW - so stupid idea to go to her bedroom at 19.00 - while she is sitting in salon? I always check her room while she's absent in livingroom, but I never thought i have to go to her bedroom at 19.00 when she's in livingroom.
This need be corected too.

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Reading the thread cuz I'm in the same place as many and not really finding much help - have Rubi at HOT but no joy. Is there a hints/tips, list of times for events or basic walk-through for this game? Really could use one. Will start going to her room at 1900 and see if that changes anything.

EDIT: gave @Kaziomaly 's fix with save-editor a try and Shizam! Worked a treat :p " If you want fuck Rubby (is there anybody who wasn't?) - you have to use saveeditor, find this parameter: momnowslutok in your save file and change value to: 1 "

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Reading the thread cuz I'm in the same place as many and not really finding much help - have Rubi at HOT but no joy. Is there a hints/tips, list of times for events or basic walk-through for this game? Really could use one. Will start going to her room at 1900 and see if that changes anything.

EDIT: gave @Kaziomaly 's fix with save-editor a try and Shizam! Worked a treat :p " If you want fuck Rubby (is there anybody who wasn't?) - you have to use saveeditor, find this parameter: momnowslutok in your save file and change value to: 1 "
Hopefully that doesn't break your game in later versions. There's so much code that's commented out, etc., that it's really hard to know what might be important later on.

FYI, we figured out that HOT doesn't determine the chance to have sex. As you can see in the Character Screen in the game, each girl has an Affection score and a Lust score. A girl's Mood score is both of these, added together. If Rubi's Mood is over 90, she's shown to be HOT.

Your chance to have sex with Rubi, though, is based only off of her Lust score. In other words, you're not going to have a chance at sex unless Rubi's Lust is over 35. However, she could be shown as HOT when you only have a Lust score of 10 if her Affection score is 81.

So while HOT might give you an overall idea of your progress with a character, Lust is the score you want to focus on if you want to get a girl ready for sex.

EXCEPTION: The whole Do... set of menu options for Miah and Abbie override this set of rules. (I suspect this is intended as an early preview of what's possible, and it will probably — hopefully — be changed later to be more inline with typical character behavior in the game.)

Reactions: Reese286

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 263211

Overview:
After Henry’s lab was closed, he decided to do experiment on himself. However, the experiment ended unsuccessfully and Henry’s mind now in Richard’s body. Henry need to make money and try to remain an excellent student at school.

Thread Update: 2019-05-04
Release Date: 2019-05-03
Developer: Azteca
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac:
- -
Others:

View attachment 296338 View attachment 263217 View attachment 263218 View attachment 263219 View attachment 263220 View attachment 263222 View attachment 263223 View attachment 296340 View attachment 263225 View attachment 263226 View attachment 263227 View attachment 263221 View attachment 296342 View attachment 296339
I hope the in game spelling, punctuation and grammar is not as bad as it is here.

warnik

Jun 15, 2019
Stats are not nearly as important as mood. You need a character to be HOT before you can have sex with them (Miah and Abbie might be exceptions). Rubi could have 1000 Affection and 1000 Lust, but if she's not in a HOT mood, you can't go further with her. With her HOT right now in my game, she gives a bj on the couch, gives a bj at the dinner table, has sex in the bathtub, and has sex on her bed. And her stats aren't nearly as high in my game as they are in yours. You can see this in the attached screenshot.

Additionally — and this is a no-brainer — scenes have to exist with code to use them for you to get a sex scene with a girl. So, for example, images may already exist, but if there's no button to click / tap, no event to trigger, etc., that accesses those images, you won't have those sex scenes yet.

The Miah and Abbie sex scenes are probably preliminary (meaning they're there to give you a taste early of what they will be like). I assume the whole Do... menu options will exist as the game continues to be developed, but I would at least hope that the requirement for these in later versions is raised to a much more reasonable level. Idk what a good amount would be, but I'd think at least 20 would be needed for an hj, probably 30 for a bj. The point is, though, I don't think that Abbie and Miah as they are now will be typical for this game going forward.

But I believe the three girls you've named (and I've discussed here) are the only ones with sex scenes rn: Rubi, Miah, and Abbie.
can u share the walkthrough ... i mean how you played it??

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

New clothes for Jane

New location

New character

Last edited:
Reactions: Papy.ion6984

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can anybody provide th walkthrough of this game!!!!!!
The walkthrough is basically this: do a lot of grinding. ;)

Seriously, though, I think the main objectives are (1) avoid making anyone suspicious and (2) earn enough money so you can buy enough nutrients that the body of the scientist doesn't die. (Buying those happens automatically every week, and the cost is deducted automatically from your money.) I guess to summarize, my routine was something like this:
  • Go to school Monday through Friday. Show up a little before class (maybe 15 minutes or so) and use the extra time to study (review) whenever possible. Don't worry if people are suspicious at first; just keep studying. It raises your Intelligence (Int), which will greatly improve things overall in the long run.

• Be sure to do your homework. At the beginning I did that every day (that might be overkill, though), but do it at least every 2 or 3 days. Even homework that fails will improve your Int. Eventually, your Int will be high enough that when you take tests or turn in homework, you will almost always get an A, which makes everyone stop being suspicious of you. Additionally, when you're smarter, you can help girls with their own success in class (and so increase how much they like you as well).

• Spend time with other characters whenever possible. Ruby loves it when you eat, watch television, and talk with her, and you also make her like you more when you do the dishes for her. In between classes, go to the Library to talk with Mia or Katrin. Stay after classes to both improve your Int and to get to know Valeria better. Go to the Park to sit on a bench with Jane or Mia, or to go running with Abbie.

• Earn money after school or on weekends. You will meet a homeless guy (between the Store and the Park) who will pay you at first. Eventually, you can help teachers (tutoring, organizing books, etc.) at the school for pay. You can also search your own room or steal money from Ruby by searching her room.

Always try to have a lot more money than you might need. I can't remember how much money it costs you each week, but I think it's something like $70. I never had it happen, but I assume if it's time to give the scientist's body nutrients and you don't have enough money, he probably dies and it's probably game over.

• Beware of your Aggression level. Aggression (Agg) is, I think, supposed to represent your temper. Certain activities will increase this, such as exercise (at the gym or running with Abbie) and watching the wrong television program (a violent documentary or something). If you are angry all the time, people won't want to be around you. Also, you will tend to be less clear-headed.

I'm not sure how this translates in game terms (I always kept it low), but it might cause you to perform poorly on exams or homework, it might limit (or even eliminate) options with different girls, etc. It's possible this might make some girls more attracted to you, but I never tested that.

Note: At a certain point, you will gain "permanent" Aggression. What this means is that normal methods of lowering Aggression won't work. You'll need to buy a Sedative from the Store to fix this problem.

• Increase your various stats as much as possible. A † symbol indicates a stat that regularly depletes and needs to be recharged every so often.
    • Intelligence: I've already talked about Int and ways to raise that. Be aware that some activities (watching certain television programs) will lower your Int.
    • Energy:† As you might guess, this is how tired you are (lower is worse). You can replenish this by either sleeping or by eating a Lunchkit (which you can buy at the Store). If this reaches 0, you'll be forced either to eat a Lunchkit or to be home suddenly on your bed, where you sleep for a few hours. Energy is shown as the bar in the top right.
    • Satisfaction:† This is how much time you take to enjoy life. If you study too much, work too hard, or watch the wrong type of television program, you will lose some of this. You can replenish this through sleep or by taking a shower. If this reaches 0, you begin to gain Aggression. Satisfaction is shown as the bar in the top left.
    • Attraction: This should probably be called "Attractiveness" instead. This is how attractive you are to others. I'm assuming I don't need to explain how this can be helpful. ;) This is affected by showering, interactions with others (like touching a girl's leg), and certain other, less common things (like reading a certain book from the library). You can also lose this, such as if you do something a girl doesn't like.
    • Endurance: This indicates how physically fit you are. The higher this is, the more attractive you will be overall, but especially to athletic types like Abbie. This is increased by exercise (running, going to the Gym, or staying after physical education class to do more exercises). I can't remember for certain now, but I think you lose a little of this when you spend too much time without exercising.
    • Stealth: You will want to try peeking on Ruby at home (when she's in her bedroom or in the bathroom), peeking on girls in their bathroom at school, etc. Anything where you try not to get caught. At first, you will get caught a lot and suspicion will raise as a result.

Note: Your Suspicion score is the overall level. In other words, if you get caught by Ruby, you might next try to have some fun with Mia in the Library without anyone like Katrin noticing. I tried this idea at first, thinking I could avoid raising too much Suspicion because I wasn't doing anything that Ruby would see, so why would she be more suspicious? I was incorrect. If the second stealth activity with Mia fails, it not only affects Katrin and/or Mia, but also affects everyone's suspicions of me. Both failures increase your overall Suspicion score.

Each attempt to hide something from someone else (whether you fail or succeed), increases your Stealth skill. Once Stealth is high enough (pretty high), you will almost never fail. Some of these stealth activities (like peeking on Ruby) actually can make other characters more attracted to you.
  • Wander around when you can. You will discover places (like the Store or the Gym), and you will have random encounters (such as with girls, for example, where Mia, Jane, or Abbie might spend time with you to increase your relationship with them).
I might be forgetting something, but that should give you a good general idea of what to do.

Last edited:

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
really weird this game.... i kinda like it but whats up with the story i've played 4/5 of the game without a shred of story in it...

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes