DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
Hi Azteca.
Tried your game and i liked how it started...i mean raising the stats and with stats more interactions.
It was bit slow but when something new happens with the progress it was exciting and made me continue to work on specific aspects/stats of a relation.
With the latest update i can now interact with Abby and Miah over a menue which feels odd to me coz it changes how the game worked until now. Doesnt feel right if i am allowed to put it that way.
It takes away the exploring/discovering part the players has to do themselves.
I can have sex with Miah or Abbie by doing twice this,that,this and that and voila...it doenst feel like an accomplishment...at least not for me.
Its happens too early and too fast and the game is so "young" :)

With that said,you have great looking characters,great stat features,a town map with many possibilities and i will check your latest updates to see how you realize your plans :cool:

And btw,thx for the fast fix of the latest update.
Is the phone feature now locked?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@CookieMonster666

Are you using old saves? Started new game and I had no problem buying sedatives from Jane on Sunday in the morning. No trouble going and doing the same things you did in the closest with Abbie.

@mazrel

Health max increases over time for me mine is at 1250 for max health.

@Thatguy

The pictures for the scene's with like Rubi are in the game if you copy the name of a picture you haven't seen trigger and then open say the mombedroom.rpy in notepad you'll be able to see if it's in the script file and what might be needed to get it to trigger.

In the mombedroom.rpy there is mombedroom_sex_high_1 listed in the scripts.

@Azteca

You need to decide which name the mother is going to be and update everything to match. Her name is Rubi but all over the place in the script files it lists her name as Ruby and many many places where everyone is calling her Ruby instead of Rubi. Might be easier just to edit her name to Ruby since that is the name being used through most of the scripts for her.

Reactions: Badborg

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Hi Azteca.
Tried your game and i liked how it started...i mean raising the stats and with stats more interactions.
It was bit slow but when something new happens with the progress it was exciting and made me continue to work on specific aspects/stats of a relation.
With the latest update i can now interact with Abby and Miah over a menue which feels odd to me coz it changes how the game worked until now. Doesnt feel right if i am allowed to put it that way.
It takes away the exploring/discovering part the players has to do themselves.
I can have sex with Miah or Abbie by doing twice this,that,this and that and voila...it doenst feel like an accomplishment...at least not for me.
Its happens too early and too fast and the game is so "young" :)

With that said,you have great looking characters,great stat features,a town map with many possibilities and i will check your latest updates to see how you realize your plans :cool:

And btw,thx for the fast fix of the latest update.
Is the phone feature now locked?
Thanks for your feedback. The menu is not in its final version it will be finalized (in part it was added due to complaints about the lack of mid-content). And chat yes removed possibly in the next versions I will return it.

Reactions: DyreMezza

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
It seeems that all images from all girls like ????/happy0#.png are missing :(

and now it's a full folder by example image/elize/ac/ac_hug.png ... folder ac doen't exist.
Ok I stop to play untill a big correctif.
So far, I do not have the opportunity to render several events with different clothes. Therefore, changing their clothes will stand out from the general style. Regarding ac folders, they were in early versions of the game and now they are not used.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
@CookieMonster666

Are you using old saves? Started new game and I had no problem buying sedatives from Jane on Sunday in the morning. No trouble going and doing the same things you did in the closest with Abbie.

@mazrel

Health max increases over time for me mine is at 1250 for max health.

@Thatguy

The pictures for the scene's with like Rubi are in the game if you copy the name of a picture you haven't seen trigger and then open say the mombedroom.rpy in notepad you'll be able to see if it's in the script file and what might be needed to get it to trigger.

In the mombedroom.rpy there is mombedroom_sex_high_1 listed in the scripts.

@Azteca

You need to decide which name the mother is going to be and update everything to match. Her name is Rubi but all over the place in the script files it lists her name as Ruby and many many places where everyone is calling her Ruby instead of Rubi. Might be easier just to edit her name to Ruby since that is the name being used through most of the scripts for her.
Yes, from v0.12. I hadn't realized enough changed with this version that a new game was required. (I didn't see any notes about that in the OP.) I can restart, if that's required.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
The Library event can only go on when you read a book right? and the second book you can read gives you a game breaking bug.... so dead end don't read "book covert infiltration" medic book or so!

And you can't help Valerie on Thursday and Tuesdays it doesn't give you points because you are to long there it will trigger the "GET OUT" from the security dead end... and couple of other bugs but thats the major bugs

is there a hot fix or do i need to wait till 0.14?

Edit: i started with the 0.13 version don't know why i got a crash for normal progress can't remember for what traceback is only "book".

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The Library event can only go on when you read a book right? and the second book you can read gives you a game breaking bug.... so dead end don't read "book covert infiltration" medic book or so!

And you can't help Valerie on Thursday and Tuesdays it doesn't give you points because you are to long there it will trigger the "GET OUT" from the security dead end... and couple of other bugs but thats the major bugs

is there a hot fix or do i need to wait till 0.14?

Edit: i started with the 0.13 version don't know why i got a crash for normal progress can't remember for what traceback is only "book".
There is a hotfix. Azteca posted it above: f95zone.to/threads/suspicious-v0-13-azteca.27242/page-5#post-1879587

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
There is a hotfix. Azteca posted it above: f95zone.to/threads/suspicious-v0-13-azteca.27242/page-5#post-1879587
yeah saw it befor but don't know for which bugs the fix is....

Edit: okay the health book bug is gone but valrie help with paperwork is still "too late get out" however i do get 0.5 aff points with her.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
So far, I do not have the opportunity to render several events with different clothes. Therefore, changing their clothes will stand out from the general style. Regarding ac folders, they were in early versions of the game and now they are not used.
Sorry but they are still used. Look at the traceback file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yeah saw it befor but don't know for which bugs the fix is....

Edit: okay the health book bug is gone but valrie help with paperwork is still "too late get out" however i do get 0.5 aff points with her.
I'm still able to help her out at the usual 16:30 on Tu / Th. For example, the second period on Tuesday is gym class. After that, instead of playing ball with Abbie or doing pull-ups, return to the classroom and at 16:30 you can help Valeria again and get paid. Does that not work for you now?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I'm still able to help her out at the usual 16:30 on Tu / Th. For example, the second period on Tuesday is gym class. After that, instead of playing ball with Abbie or doing pull-ups, return to the classroom and at 16:30 you can help Valeria again and get paid. Does that not work for you now?
Not really i'm always on point with the time but still it goes from 16:30 till 19:00 and then she says thats it's late then the "get out" girl....

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not really i'm always on point with the time but still it goes from 16:30 till 19:00 and then she says thats it's late then the "get out" girl....

View attachment 297482
Yes, I get that too, but you get an increase in money from her. It's not a lot, but it's something like $20. I specifically checked my money before, then I checked my money after being forced to leave. It was ~$20 higher than before. I think the money is the only thing you're supposed to get when helping Valeria with her work.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Wow. you can't even make the test instant even if you put it all the way up in the Options. I have never ever seen this in a Renpy game. The creator should fix that bug.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
what does icon on center top of screen represents (one between money and clock)?

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes