seth21ti

Mar 20, 2020
Game keeps crashin when you wanna give a massage, doesnt matters if its Rubi or Elize for me.

version 0.21

allowgreen = 1 didn't helped

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
Grind is terrible. Game got into a funny state where all it would do was repeat "You Lose" and eventually you could no longer change locations.

Lokis2000

Mar 8, 2019
If crash on massage edit shop.rpy
line 4863 and so on:

screen suspishand:
# text "[trasscheck]" xpos 770 ypos 90
$ posmousex=mouse_xy[0]
$ posmousey=mouse_xy[1]
$ elize_arrouse2=elize_arrouse
$ allowgreen=1

helped for me, this bug was in previous version too(

Reactions: blah7777

blah7777

Feb 6, 2019
If crash on massage edit shop.rpy
line 4863 and so on:

screen suspishand:
# text "[trasscheck]" xpos 770 ypos 90
$ posmousex=mouse_xy[0]
$ posmousey=mouse_xy[1]
$ elize_arrouse2=elize_arrouse
$ allowgreen=1

helped for me, this bug was in previous version too(
Thx, worked for me! Kinda weird that i didnt found it in the treat.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Power to fight that innate programming of being kind .. no more.
Hostility and belittleling can be overturned with power.

Sympathy comes from resistance enough that your peer needs to snuggle up to you to get somewhere.
Do not give in to little to nothing from any other, be firm, be asertive, put them limits on their demands.

Manipulation means you have more info on the subject at hand and can turn the tide
on anyone using charm or looks or whiny remarks to get under your skin.
Fight their manipulation with your own sense of pride and fulfillment so they bend to you.

Manipulation.Int
Sympathy.Power wait what?:S

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Grind is terrible. Game got into a funny state where all it would do was repeat "You Lose" and eventually you could no longer change locations.
100% the grind is off the scale, ya have to read the book every day for atleast 45 days just to see a bit of tit, ya get $10 per day ! buy a cleaning robot! still says clean the room 'you increased lust 1,4%' only another 9hours of grind to go :) haha games trash !!!

Last edited:

mr john

Jul 30, 2020
Just started the game, I find the dialogue to be very robotic, and without true emotion. I will persevere only because of some positive comments here. and hope the script evolves along with the story. Images are excellent. thx :)

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Is there anyone who can make a cheat that like increase 10% of speed on successfull stuff so like lowest being instead of 0.1% you get a 0.10% unless you get to cap=100% that is...? The grind is fcking amazing few games have this grind honestly..

Reactions: mr john
2.30 star(s) 18 Votes