1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
ok so i had to delete the files from the folder individually and tbh im still scared traces of this fucking creepo are on my computer . DOWNLOAD THIS GAME AT YOUR OWN RISK

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
yeah I can't fucking delete the game . says i don't have perms on my OWN computer
Saying the admin lacks permission is a fairly common issue on Windows--not in that it happens all the time, just that it does occur for many different programs/folders. Deleting items starting from the submost directory is usually how to solve it.

Best guess is that a subfolder has disallowed the parent folder you're trying to delete from overwriting its permissions. So you actually *can* delete the main game folder, but some subfolder/file is telling the parent that, "No, actually don't without checking with me." Once you get rid of that file, you should be able to get rid of the whole thing.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
cant wait the full game
the game is full already cuz i watched it in dlsite,susritual from nora heart,has 33 person that bought the game already,maybe it is only 33 cuz the release was today,idk, can some guy upload the game in here pls?
1654823645673.png

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
This is how you do it, milker devs, watch and learn.
NoraHeart made a ci-en with a demo on it, a few months later, full game is done and out on sale, it didn't take him 10 fucking decades of milking, is it that hard?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote