1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
What does the title actually mean? Why is it one word like it's supposed to be a portmanteau or pun? Did the creator think Sus was short for Succubus? That would put a weird spin on Among Us.

Reactions: Ericopa12

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
What does the title actually mean? Why is it one word like it's supposed to be a portmanteau or pun? Did the creator think Sus was short for Succubus? That would put a weird spin on Among Us.
pretty sure "sus" is suspicious.. it's just that the DEV didn't know how to spell "suspicious" :whistle:

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
anyone else having some framerate issues? like you can notice that you get slower randomly

btw from the looks of the way the CG fades in, is it possible to uncensor the privates or is it a solid image with nothing behind it?

Last edited:
Reactions: derakino999

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
anyone else having some framerate issues? like you can notice that you get slower randomly when you are at the center of the room

btw from the looks of the way the CG fades in, is it possible to uncensor the privates or is it a solid image with nothing behind it?
defintely getting frame rate issues. Some of the CGs also fail to load.

Here's my save. Back up your save first

Save location: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Smother

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
The CGs reminds me of the artist who drew the Game Overs from "For Honor" by Norika or something.

Daedolis

Sep 26, 2018
Sus is common slang for "suspicious" ever since Among Us became popular, thus it means "Suspicious Ritual" Which I guess if it was for a succubus summoning, it is pretty accurate.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Sus is common slang for "suspicious" ever since Among Us became popular, thus it means "Suspicious Ritual" Which I guess if it was for a succubus summoning, it is pretty accurate.
"Sus" has been slang for over 200 years. For example, the .

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote