• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
19/70 sure is an high number of false positives...

personally, I think I will wait since even the crack for Study § Steady has just a third of that but the number of unspecified/auto-detection is not low which kinda makes the chance of false positives more probable

mind you, I'm very tempted to play it still since good dungeon SLGs are rare

Reactions: Yamemai

Ben Shapiro

Sep 30, 2017
Yeeeah, anyone has an exe that won't get halted by an anti-virus?
windows defender doesn't have a problem with it (for me at least). Which is surprising because it usually false positives every other cracked game I download.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yeeeah, anyone has an exe that won't get halted by an anti-virus?
Need a Tip - Turn your anti virus off first, Extract Game files then go to your Anti Virus and Make the Games EXE Exceptional on your Anti Virus so it thinks the EXE is Clean, then you can turn your Anti Virus on and you should no longer have any problems.

Reactions: agf02agf

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Need a Tip - Turn your anti virus off first, Extract Game files then go to your Anti Virus and Make the Games EXE Exceptional on your Anti Virus so it thinks the EXE is Clean, then you can turn your Anti Virus on and you should no longer have any problems.
That did it, thanks.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i was interested when i thought i saw something like a donjon management system and ... there seem to be mostly loli character ... not my taste game still seem nice

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
by me too i trit it to start with japan emulator did not work
Anyone got it to start? I only get a popup about the exe and then the game closes itself
I had the same issue but I solved it by shortening the path name of the game (there are several chained folders with fucking long names (Suzukuri_Dungeon_Karin_in_the_Mountain) and that sometimes make windows bug especially when there are special characters). Try to rename the folders to "Suzukuri"?

Grora

May 9, 2017
When i try to execute the exe i get the "stoped working" and it closes itself. Have japanese locale and executing as admin, changed the directory to c:\ Suzukuri still nothing. Antivirus is off.

Reactions: ene23 and syponis

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
When i try to execute the exe i get the "stoped working" and it closes itself. Have japanese locale and executing as admin, changed the directory to c:\ Suzukuri still nothing. Antivirus is off.
Same
Windows 10

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes