Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
didnt expected this to happen...wow, someone actually took the time to crack shiravune games, what a fucking madlad.
finally a softhousechara game translated after soo long...I'm still betting that someone will get bunny black 3 done before mangagamer and its shoddy managing gets Rance IX and X released, though that could be anytime this decade...or the next...

Reactions: hp_surfer

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
I was able to get it to work by moving it to the C drive, but i had to turn off anti-virus then extracted it again from scratch
I don't have antivirus to begin with. And moving it to the C drive doesn't help either.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I wonder if they're gonna have an expansion for all the girls that didn't make it into this game.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Denuvo games are files protected by Hash that check the game size as well... if Hash is invalid, the file is auto-deleted by anti-virus. Don't have anti-vírus? "Windows Defender" itself have an Hash to check file to see if it's a true one though well... this is the same situation for most games like this... the usual cracked by Skydrow and Codex. For those that ain't used, they re-place the .exe file/steam dll with their own stuff, so, user should create a folder, add an exeption and only extract the game within that folder to keep the file. Don't turn off anti-virus, it's safer to create an exeption(single) and if the file is safe, it'll run the game from that folder after extraction(the one u added as exeption). Because some files when u execute .exe will try to locate certain paths and create files, any decent anti-virus would auto block file creation/register change btw.

Why some downloaded games don't work?
- When u download games like this remember that ur system don't have all libraries enforced on it. Celeste requires "xnafx40_redist" & netframework 4.0 or above. Some games require DirectX9 to 12. Some DLL's are mandatory to run some .exe files. When all the files are placed within the folder but game doesn't run... normally it lacks Administrator Permissions(it's forced for games as well, since some are refused when they try to save progress), can have some compatibility issues when games are too old(run in compatibility mode with windows 7 or lesser in those cases) and the lack of the libraries to run the .exe... The real condition to run most games is to have all the stuff installed already(these libraries works similar to the RPG Maker packages to run games).

In this case this game fails to open because it can't create the save path folder by itself... u probably need to make one urself.

Last edited:

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Denuvo games are files protected by Hash that check the game size as well... if Hash is invalid, the file is auto-deleted by anti-virus. Don't have anti-vírus? "Windows Defender" itself have an Hash to check file to see if it's a true one though well... this is the same situation for most games like this... the usual cracked by Skydrow and Codex. For those that ain't used, they re-place the .exe file/steam dll with their own stuff, so, user should create a folder, add an exeption and only extract the game within that folder to keep the file. Don't turn off anti-virus, it's safer to create an exeption(single) and if the file is safe, it'll run the game from that folder after extraction(the one u added as exeption). Because some files when u execute .exe will try to locate certain paths and create files, any decent anti-virus would auto block file creation/register change btw.

Why some downloaded games don't work?
- When u download games like this remember that ur system don't have all libraries enforced on it. Celeste requires "xnafx40_redist" & netframework 4.0 or above. Some games require DirectX9 to 12. Some DLL's are mandatory to run some .exe files. When all the files are placed within the folder but game doesn't run... normally it lacks Administrator Permissions(it's forced for games as well, since some are refused when they try to save progress), can have some compatibility issues when games are too old(run in compatibility mode with windows 7 or lesser in those cases) and the lack of the libraries to run the .exe... The real condition to run most games is to have all the stuff installed already(these libraries works similar to the RPG Maker packages to run games).
I totaly agree with you and also disagree ......
Because i've a compucter bought last month with every single things installed to run game like this and it don't start the game ....
I also have a old compucter where the jap version of this game is installed ....... work fine but this english/CH/jap version don't work on that same compucter .......... strange isn't it?

All i can say it's "again" something went wrong somewhere for who know why? not me for sure :ROFLMAO:

SO i guess i'll just wait and see if anyone find a way to make it work ........ wait patiently :sleep:

Reactions: BiriBiriisTheBes

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I totaly agree with you and also disagree ......
Because i've a compucter bought last month with every single things installed to run game like this and it don't start the game ....
I also have a old compucter where the jap version of this game is installed ....... work fine but this english/CH/jap version don't work on that same compucter .......... strange isn't it?

All i can say it's "again" something went wrong somewhere for who know why? not me for sure :ROFLMAO:

SO i guess i'll just wait and see if anyone find a way to make it work ........ wait patiently :sleep:

I just edited the post above and added the reason for this game. It tried to "create" the save folder and fails. Since it fails, the game doesn't even run. Somehow for some older systems, user can still bypass and open the game without save folder but game will crash/fail to save game. All we need is a hero that was able to run the game to specify to us where the save folder is or what path should be used. It's also possible that the game tries to acess and create the folder using Hard Drive C as base, but i place all my games on D. Could be an error that whoever installed did on C drive and it also tries there... a place game have no acess anyway...

Also on the zip file before extracting, if u right click on it and check properties it'll have a note that program came from another computer and was blocked for safety, u can click on the box to unblock/unlock app before extracting as well to see if it's what taking the program rights partially on ur system.

This is the error for me when i try to run it using D:// as the path... 1625438641714.png
It's asking for the original path of the game as it was installed... and also saw this...

Issues can also be related to Windows 8~10 crap permissions that lock ur countrol of the system... some have workarounds but getting lots of permissions not always help though...

Last edited:

seirei76

Jul 28, 2017
someone has any idea about the "secret codes" inside extras menu? are they gotten from playing?

caboose12

Jan 19, 2018
I start the game then it closes itself, I do not have anti virus on and it is in the C-Drive, anyone know what to do?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Holy shit I wanted this so badly, hooray. Love Softhouse Chara for Bunny Blacks and Wizard Climber and was so sad to see them disbanded. Now we have to pray Bunny Black 3 gets translated one day.

Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
On my box, Windows Defender flagged the crack, okay fine, false positive, but then the crack asked for elevated privileges (which this game shouldn't need).

Seems kind of sus. Are we really sure this crack is clean? This is way outside my area of expertise to check.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes