Dec 11, 2019
the crack application
deletes itself for some reason if its anti virus i had the whole file be an exception to it so i am confused on what i am doing wrong

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Well I didnt hold back in trying the CE on this baby, but uh... well since im not really that good I cant seem to get a good gold edit to work, it reverts back to its original value, force it to freeze and it will crash.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i heard shiravune censors a lot in addition to the original censors. does this game is also affected too?

Jun 18, 2017
I personally wonder what it would take for someone to convince everyone that the crack is safe to run, and I would love to see it. For now, I'm going to stay skeptical and find something else to play.

Reactions: Irineu69cm

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
I wonder too, even with easy, I just barely expanded the dungeon once and still got my hoard raided.

Irineu69cm

Oct 16, 2020
I personally wonder what it would take for someone to convince everyone that the crack is safe to run, and I would love to see it. For now, I'm going to stay skeptical and find something else to play.
i also wonder if it's 100% safe, i download a lot of virus on the past and don't want to repeat

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
So here it says this game has lesbian scene but the vndb one đidn't say it has lesbian so does this have lesbian?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
This game reminds me a lot of Bunny Black, but simplified. That's not meant as an insult, I quite like it. Working fine for me without the dll fix, I just created an exception in my AV. Haven't discovered any ill effects, but I'll keep my eyes on it.

Izum

Nov 14, 2019
how unit repleace is on map ?
I use key "unit placement" and nothing happend
1625458294034.png

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
For me, it'd be posting the source code in a github. I mean, what's the fear? That the pirated game cracker will get pirated? I often put these "False positive" cracks into a windows 10 virtual box, first thing I'll do is hit them with uni-extractor. At least half the time it'll split the crack out into a crack file, and also, a RAT (remote access trojan.)

Baring that, if nothing splits out, my second step is to run it in the virtual box and then inspect what it is doing with glasswire and see if it is trying to talk to anyone someplace other than where the program itself is trying to call home to for license verification.

After that? I'll spy into what it is doing with taskfree, process hacker 2, etc.

To me, the big red flag is that a lot of people are saying it self-deletes after being run. If you have a cracker that is trying to expediently delete itself after cracking... that seems like someone who wants to try to do naughty things as expediently as possible in the hope that it isn't observed.

The usual excuse from a cracker is that the code is obscured so that is why it false positives. Well, about 65% of the time I see a "false positive" claim, you can dive in with process hacker or task free, and do a string search on the crack's hex, and find luminosity link, imminent monitor, darkcomet, cybergate, nanocore, babylon rat, njrat, ozone, keybase, predator pain, elite key and others as RATs, allowing the cracker to put software onto your computer or take information from it.

Another thing I'll see them do often is post a virus scan of the zip or rar file. That's an attempt to obscure, too. A crack generally shouldn't be so large that it needs to be submitted to virustotal as a zip or rar.

I guess if you go that hard-nuts into inspecting a crack, short of sourcecode, there is no way to be any more sure than something you compiled yourself.

Now as for the detections themselves on this specific crack. Most of the positives on virustotal look to be heuristics. AI detection, etc. This means the virus scanners are saying "This crack edits memory. This crack re-writes such and such files. This crack changes a registry address... this is all stuff a virus would do" and then it flags it as a virus as a precaution. What concerns me is several reputable scanners on that list say Artemis. Artemis has behaviors that interact with the web browser. There's not a good reason, in my mind, for the game or the crack to need to interact with any web browser unless the game's content is somehow streamed from a cloud location. Being a 2gb game, I really doubt any cloud streaming is going on.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes