fire351

Jan 21, 2020
Can someone please post a download with the game folder already cracked? It crashes instantly whenever i try to run it and ive already taken care of the antivirus issues.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Can someone please post a download with the game folder already cracked? It crashes instantly whenever i try to run it and ive already taken care of the antivirus issues.
The crack has is used to play. As in the file is a dependent. They work together.

hirano963

Sep 1, 2018
I mean, when I usually see a virus it's on something nobody else is cracking. Desperation and lack of alternatives = payday. The stuff that, funny enough, rarely has virus in the cracks now is the big name software because people just want the visibility of being the most popular photoshop CC version.

To get around Denuvo, you're defintiely going to need some virus-like behavior. Denuvo itself would likely trigger a warning if it wasn't whitelisted. When it comes to cracks to Denuvo and a 1/3rd alarm rate, I'd say play this on your junky old laptop that you've wiped of anything exposing, damaging, or precious. Or play it in Windows 10 virtual box, running sandboxie inside it, because you can copy a "State" of sandboxie to load later. Basically allowing someone to carry forward their progress by moving their saved "State" in and out of fresh windows 10 sandboxes when desiring to play. Realistically, I think you'd have to crack Denuvo with lots of memory re-writing. Reading areas that are attempting to be private/invisible to other programs, etc.

For the general public, another sign that a "positive" result in virus total is just AI, is if the detected virus is named with a bang. (the ! symbol) (( Trojan.somename.b!m for example. Other databases spell it out as AI or heur/ heuristic )

This generally means that the "virus" code was detected by AI, but not verified as code being used for a malicious purpose by a human. If the best way to do something is also the way a virus would do it, that will cause a program to end up getting flagged as using virus code. How software avoids getting virus alerts is they get a digital certificate with virus scanner authorities. It's basically where developers share information with the virus scanner companies, something like a hash for a "True" file, and that is all taken into consideration to create an invisible exception for that program.

The reason AI is involved at this point is A.) too many malwares get created on a daily basis to human review them all. B.) To try to catch zero-day exploits. Before they shut down pipelines or power plants. Often times a new virus will steal methods from previous virus, and detecting those previous methods = catching the upgraded virus based on it.

Since no cracker/hacker is going to get a digital certificate for breaking the copy protection on someone else's software... well, that AI flag is there for good.
I have my doubts that this game uses denuvo, any game using denuvo would have a +100mb .exe, and we can see a lot of games that removed denuvo, like death stranding, had the .exe size reduced by a lot (435mb to 75mb in Death Stranding case)

Edit: I was wrong, the game definitely use some kind of denuvo, not the same of the big games, more like a "lite" version.

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Problem with mine is that the prompt for windows admin pops up at launch at the same time that the game window does, so I cant click yes fast enough to keep the game from crashing.

Reactions: itasuke2

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
You get more turns by increasing your dungeon rank. If you look at the tracker some levels have rewards like +5 turns. Honestly this seems like the kind of game where it expects you to smash your face into new game+ until you are starting OP enough to actually survive.

That isn't my style so I hacked the hell out of the game with cheat engine. Gold and XP are quite easy to find. Hacking the turn number also works. But I've yet to see if that maybe messes with some things. I suspect most events simply have a turn number they show up so rolling it backwards won't hurt.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I give up, I had to use a third party process killer to shut down the crack since it doesnt show in standard task manager and nothing I try is working. The game launches in a small window and then crashes after a few seconds, no compatibility settings work and there are no error messages on what could be going wrong.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
so if you gameover due to lack of turns, will you get a new game plus just like in wiZard climber?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Here's the secret codes, though it's in JP

メリークリスマス
新しいトレーニング器具
魔王さまのハンカチ
ミスリルのコマ
姉者と一緒

I had changed the game language to JP before entering them, so not sure how it'd work when applied directly in English. Still, can confirm it works in ENG version once applied in JP version. I had got it from softhouse chara wikidb (couldn't post links - new user), and the webpage got walkthroughs and tips if you'd like to check them out (in JP- maybe check with google MTL).

The codes seem to unlock Santa costumes for in-game characters, though I don't know about its in-game effects - haven't played it yet. As for the other codes, it's wasn't listed on the wiki, so don't know bout 'em.

For full saves, you could check the ones in sagaoz net. I haven't tried it yet, still, it likely would work (Someone could confirm or I may update later)
Only one of those works directly in the ENG version:
新しいトレーニング器具, which translates to "New training equipment" (case sensitive, as far as I can tell, I tried it with capitalization variation).
メリークリスマス, which should be a straight-forward "Merry Christmas", does not seem to work, nor do any of the other more obscure phrases like "With my sister".

Feb 2, 2019
For one second, I saw Karin and believed at the release of Shin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei- Souten no Haou (didn't read the title to begin with) but anyway, I'll gladly dig in this one! :love::love::love::love:
Hope Karin is still a "dominatrix" in this game... Karin-sama, step on me, please! :LOL:

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well I got it to work by replacing the dll that is a few pages back but man I have been playing for like an hour and not seen a single sex scene. For a game thats supposed to have almost 600 CG's this is very light on content. Pretty Warrior May Cry is remaining my favorite dungeon builder for now.

Mormaethor

Oct 16, 2018
Here's the secret codes, though it's in JP

メリークリスマス
新しいトレーニング器具
魔王さまのハンカチ
ミスリルのコマ
姉者と一緒

I had changed the game language to JP before entering them, so not sure how it'd work when applied directly in English. Still, can confirm it works in ENG version once applied in JP version. I had got it from softhouse chara wikidb (couldn't post links - new user), and the webpage got walkthroughs and tips if you'd like to check them out (in JP- maybe check with google MTL).

The codes seem to unlock Santa costumes for in-game characters, though I don't know about its in-game effects - haven't played it yet. As for the other codes, it's wasn't listed on the wiki, so don't know bout 'em.

For full saves, you could check the ones in sagaoz net. I haven't tried it yet, still, it likely would work (Someone could confirm or I may update later)
Can confirm, the codes seem to only be acceptable input in 000 japanese.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is it even possible to beat this on the first run? I think it might be, but it's too hard after making some mistakes early on since it was a blind run. I got to turn 24 or something, when the merchant girl attacks with a huge army.

It's kind of a dumb system if they expect you to keep failing and doing NG+ until you just get OP. Such an artificial difficulty curve in that case. It might make sense on a roguelite or something, but on a linear VN type of story? With the same exact scenarios being repeated? Meh.

Scene skip doesn't even work on NG+. Why?

Last edited:

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Anyone got any tips and tricks for a newbie in this kind of game?
Game isn't refreshing adresses of values after loading. Using CE 64x and searching for 4 bytes is ridiculously easy to hack: money, girls talk action points, every resource to upgrade your troops (all you need is to get a single sample of it)...

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Oh yeah NICE... don't know much about KarinProject, but SofthouseChara is so great. I miss Bunny Black game and sadly no translation for BB3. But with this at least I feel so nostalgic... HRPG game without ntr~ nice softhousechara and Karin nantoka...

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

ic1025

Dec 4, 2018
How do you do ANYTHING in this game. The only things I've been able to do are level up units (which doesn't level up the unit? just increases the number in the red circle?) and change what the rooms are. According to the game lore I should be able to add a room to the dungeon and repenish units (went from 5 and 3 units remaining and I'm down to 3 and 1 units remaining and I can't summon more units) I'm throwing my mouse everywhere over the screen and I'm not seeing any new highlights pop up for clicking on

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Game isn't refreshing adresses of values after loading. Using CE 64x and searching for 4 bytes is ridiculously easy to hack: money, girls talk action points, every resource to upgrade your troops (all you need is to get a single sample of it)...
I meant in gameplay:unsure:

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes