faolk

Oct 22, 2019
Ok. Denoised and deblocked file 70% kept original aspect ratio, sharpened medium, no need to upscale play the video full screen, i did the test already same settings but upscaled to 1080p yes it gave me 5 gig but quality was the same as this here at 1 gig. Ps. there is still a few scenes where its heavily blocked and cannot remove it unless using fancyer programs . that been said this is the best results i had without loosing quality on the file.
1 .1 gig file

Ps if you need original 400mb file i can post it
The memories! This was so far ahead of it's time and I really haven't found any fantasy thing as good as Mistworld since.

What did you use to denoise, deblock and sharpen? I took a look at using ffmpeg to do it there but am not very knowledgeable about video editing and deblocking it seems to make it worse! Also the links are no longer working for me.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Ok bare with me here, Here is an AI upscale denoise version, its quite large but i assure you will never find a better copy out there
get all parts and extract

piwiwi

May 25, 2020
Ok bare with me here, Here is an AI upscale denoise version, its quite large but i assure you will never find a better copy out there
get all parts and extract

bad gateway error