EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
lolita-title.png

Overview:
In near future earth is being attacked by an organization call Kavliaris who want to rule earth they plans have stop by a group of girls who call themself White Angel (WA) they are successfully defeat them each day but suddenly a new mysterious creatures who now leads Kavliaris with the creatures vast knowledge the WA got push back and they are defeat and capture 1 by 1 then being hard punishment and humiliating on TV only, a girls name Lolita who maybe the only one can save them or will she join them?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-30
Release Date: 2024-01-30
Developer: H.ERO - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.5B
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Irina1.png Screenshot (950).png Screenshot (951).png Lolita3.png Japan6.png Gold1.png Screenshot (415).png Screenshot (936).png Screenshot (26).png Screenshot (37).png Screenshot (101).png Screenshot (102).png Screenshot (104).png Screenshot (106).png Screenshot (68).png Screenshot (20).png wvXz_9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 29, 2020
this looks unappealing, reads unappealing, and worst of all doesn't actually look like it has any gay content
i haven't paid anything and yet i still want my money back

far future edit: since, apparently, people are still finding this comment 2 years disconnected from its original context, the game was originally put up with the word "gay" in the title (i can't remember exactly what it was) and has since been changed

Last edited:

TestUsername23

Jun 5, 2018
On non Gaymax news, the art is decent enough and the intended future tags look nice. The English is word salad levels though, so...

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hi, dev here i haven't realize that when people read it the title they first thought was it a gay game but it not so i will change it title name, i created this game just for fun, well i still need to improve alot, sorry fo the inconvenience

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Hi, dev here i haven't realize that when people read it the title they first thought was it a gay game but it not so i will change it title name, i created this game just for fun, well i still need to improve alot, sorry fo the inconvenience
Good job on responding in a timely manner about the name.

One thing you really need to add to the notes is that English is not your first language.

Reactions: H.ERO
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes