• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Good luck with English man, it's a tough language.
Like, for real. With multiple words that look the same but mean different things and are pronounced differently...then multiple wods that look different, sound different, yet mean the exact same thing...then multiple words that even native English speakers think mean the same thing, but they have subtle difference...yeah...within languages that use an actual alphabet, it's gotta be top 3 most difficult. So bad that even native speakers can't get it right. lol
The phonetics make absolutely no sense. Tough & dough....driveway & parkway...restroom & bathroom....their, there, they're...you, ewe, ew..........wouldn't've, couldn't've, shouldn't've (for the Southerners haha)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Like, for real. With multiple words that look the same but mean different things and are pronounced differently...then multiple wods that look different, sound different, yet mean the exact same thing...then multiple words that even native English speakers think mean the same thing, but they have subtle difference...yeah...within languages that use an actual alphabet, it's gotta be top 3 most difficult. So bad that even native speakers can't get it right. lol
The phonetics make absolutely no sense. Tough & dough....driveway & parkway...restroom & bathroom....their, there, they're...you, ewe, ew..........wouldn't've, couldn't've, shouldn't've (for the Southerners haha)
Not to mention that for every rule of spelling or grammar there is at least one exception.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not to mention that for every rule of spelling or grammar there is at least one exception.
Punctuation seems to baffle a lot of people, these days. I see people ending statements with quesiton marks and ending questions with periods. I can understand getting certain words confused if English isn't your native language, but I thought it was obvious questions end with a question mark and statements end with a period. But, that one seems to be more commonly misused with Americans, cause it seems like anyone else actually makes a little effort, while most Americans I see don't even try.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Statements made with a question mark are usually done as such to make a dramatic effect?
It's not that they don't understand how punctuation works, it's that the use is evolving beyond the bounds of English class as the spoken language does.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Statements made with a question mark are usually done as such to make a dramatic effect?
It's not that they don't understand how punctuation works, it's that the use is evolving beyond the bounds of English class as the spoken language does.
And yet it still makes no sense to me. I just don't understand how a question mark adds a dramatic effect to a statement. Questions marks are used to signify a question. There are some statements that can possibly be ended with a question mark, but most of the ones I see make no sense with a question mark. The sentence you used, with the question mark at the end of it, makes it sound like you are asking me if question marks add a dramatic effect. If that's the message you're trying to relay, then it works, but I'm sure you weren't asking me. So, it makes no sense in your intended context.
I.E.: "You think I really care what you say?" This is technically a statement, but using the question mark can change the meaning, but only because it assumes there is a "do" in front of the sentence. To me, that isn't just an English class thing. It's just how it naturally makes sense to me.

But...we're getting far off topic of this thread. lol
Either way, I'm in no way trying to bash people. Just stating my confusion on trivial things. :)

Jun 29, 2018
And yet it still makes no sense to me. I just don't understand how a question mark adds a dramatic effect to a statement. Questions marks are used to signify a question. There are some statements that can possibly be ended with a question mark, but most of the ones I see make no sense with a question mark. The sentence you used, with the question mark at the end of it, makes it sound like you are asking me if question marks add a dramatic effect. If that's the message you're trying to relay, then it works, but I'm sure you weren't asking me. So, it makes no sense in your intended context.
I.E.: "You think I really care what you say?" This is technically a statement, but using the question mark can change the meaning, but only because it assumes there is a "do" in front of the sentence. To me, that isn't just an English class thing. It's just how it naturally makes sense to me.

But...we're getting far off topic of this thread. lol
Either way, I'm in no way trying to bash people. Just stating my confusion on trivial things. :)
well i'm the one editing it and i am australian so my english is different to the other types. (eg. British, old, middle, american.)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
well i'm the one editing it and i am australian so my english is different to the other types. (eg. British, old, middle, american.)
I wasn't talking about this game, if that's what you meant. lol
I haven't played this game. Just waiting on future updates, cause I already have so many other games I am playing at the moment. Anywho...I have no clue what the language is like in this game. But, regardless of your dialect/origin of English, I would assume the question mark means the same thing. Any British people I've known over here in the states still use punctuation the same as anyone else. I understand words can change (i.e. elevator vs lift, or cigarette vs fag lol), and we all have different slang terms just due to growing up around different parts of the world, but didn't think punctuation marks changed their uses.

Jun 29, 2018
I wasn't talking about this game, if that's what you meant. lol
I haven't played this game. Just waiting on future updates, cause I already have so many other games I am playing at the moment. Anywho...I have no clue what the language is like in this game. But, regardless of your dialect/origin of English, I would assume the question mark means the same thing. Any British people I've known over here in the states still use punctuation the same as anyone else. I understand words can change (i.e. elevator vs lift, or cigarette vs fag lol), and we all have different slang terms just due to growing up around different parts of the world, but didn't think punctuation marks changed their uses.
For Aussies its a case of get to the point

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New updates 0.3C have been release
Not gonna lie after look at those samples your game make me thinking about the hentai from artist Fan no Hitori with girls transformed into living onahole, still not playing yet but I guess it will be a very fun trip

Reactions: SpartaKus57

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
why the name change? gaymax was silly, but it was memorable
Because there are people who keep bully me just because it not a Gay or Furry game, so i just change it, were plan to name it Lolita Bizarre Adventure but the name too long so i just call it Lolita Adventures

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Not gonna lie after look at those samples your game make me thinking about the hentai from artist Fan no Hitori with girls transformed into living onahole, still not playing yet but I guess it will be a very fun trip
I like Hitori, i read most of he manga. Especially those ponytail girl series

Reactions: SpartaKus57

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
0.3c have 11 Lewd scenes include Art (6 Bad end and 5 lewd event).

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Small update your need to download the full game 0.3C, changelog:

-rewrite another better English dialogue

-Change transparent background to black

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes