axioriot

Jul 27, 2020
The enemies in this game do way too much damage, add in the fact you cannot recharge your magic nor have nay other way to heal it makes fights one-sided and stops any progression beyond the first second. When you escape a fight the enemy auto reinitiates the fight as well along with there being no ability to run from them even after escaping.

Looks promising so far but with those above mentioned issues to makes this a struggle to play.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The enemies in this game do way too much damage, add in the fact you cannot recharge your magic nor have nay other way to heal it makes fights one-sided and stops any progression beyond the first second. When you escape a fight the enemy auto reinitiates the fight as well along with there being no ability to run from them even after escaping.

Looks promising so far but with those above mentioned issues to makes this a struggle to play.
The bread and milk you find in copious amounts heal your HP and MP respectively. And once you've finished the first dungeon the fairy starts selling more powerful healing items along with weapons and armour.

Apr 19, 2020

The first dungeon does little hard but if you do like the person above say it will be easy you just need to use your brain little more to win, level up a little more it will be way easy in the next dungeons, and your can also buff you character before enter a battle using a skill in her

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
New updates, for now only on Mega soon I going to upload on others sites, Your can also download it on my Itch.io
0.4D Changelog:
-Add Lolita Bunny Sprites Arts
-NEW 6 Hscenes (2 Bad End and 4 Lewd Event)
-3 new enemies
-2 New maps (the Shion North town doesn't have purpose yet it been for the v0.5)
-battle improvement
-Fix some bugs
-New mission story

Reactions: Clobber

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Hey, just a question: at the mansion, after losing to that second "dream" scene, I go have a talk with the master and get a game over.

I saved after losing in the two dream sequences, does this means I'll have to restart the game? Or is there another way?

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hey, just a question: at the mansion, after losing to that second "dream" scene, I go have a talk with the master and get a game over.

I saved after losing in the two dream sequences, does this means I'll have to restart the game? Or is there another way?
No, your have to "Win" at least one of the dream if your lose two times in the "dream" then it a game over

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
No, your have to "Win" at least one of the dream if your lose two times in the "dream" then it a game over
Crap, I should have saved on a different slot. I'm stupid. :p

Well, no worries, the game itself is so good I don't mind restarting it.

Thanks for the answer, BTW.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So what fetishes are gonna be included in the future?
Sorry for late reply, It should be Tentacles, Monster, Robot, Mask, asslimination/merge (Like half of it body merge to a monster, Tentacles and a robot/machines some scenes have her body half amputated), Parasitie, Monster Girls. I plan to add these too more BUT don't know this haven't fully decide yet, add a Pregnant, Monster/human enemy fellatio and turn MC itself to be like them, vore. of course many of this will be mixed Rubber/Latex and Maybe more.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Sorry for late reply, It should be Tentacles, Monster, Robot, Mask, asslimination/merge (Like half of it body merge to a monster, Tentacles and a robot/machines some scenes have her body half amputated), Parasitie, Monster Girls. I plan to add these too more BUT don't know this haven't fully decide yet, add a Pregnant, Monster/human enemy fellatio and turn MC itself to be like them, vore. of course many of this will be mixed Rubber/Latex and Maybe more.
Careful there, you are raising my hype to dangerous levels. ;)

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes